Hello y'all!

Kimberly Mrs.Stone
on 10/25/05 7:50 am - Heathrow, FL
Hello! This is Kim from Florida saying hi! I have mainly been on the FL board but decided to say hello here too!! My surgery is next Tues Nov 1st and I am sooo nervous!!! Kim PS. Jo- I hope you can find me know...can ya???? huh?? huh? huh? hehehe! I am getting so nervous that I am delerious!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 8:15 am - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome Kim and congrats on your upcoming date! I hope the week goes by quickly for you! Jen
& Then Some
on 10/25/05 8:32 am - in, FL
hu? who are you? Welcome to the crooked neck of the woods! Jo
daisymae
on 10/25/05 9:39 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Kim! First of all, Welcome!! Secondly, congratulations on your upcoming surgery! I hope it is totally uneventful and you are feeling great in no time! Thirdly, are you ok?? Are you anywhere near where Wilma hit? I have been watching the news and it looks awful. Once again, congratulations and welcome to the board! There are a great group of people here! Carol
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/25/05 12:15 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome KIM, CONGRATS ON YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, DON'T BE NERVOUS. JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE NEW CLOTHES YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY.
Rosa
on 10/25/05 2:28 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Kim, Welcome to a great message board. Best of luck to you on your surgery. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes! Rosa
Racer13
on 10/25/05 7:54 pm - Dallas, TX
Welcome Kim!! (see we 'males' are out here too!) Congrats on your upcoming surgery! You will be on the losing side in no time!! Robert Open RNY 7/18/05 428/336/?
murmurs
on 10/25/05 11:31 pm - Lake Ariel, PA
Hi Kim! Welcome! Good luck on your upcoming surgery, wish you the best!! Keep coming back, and we'll see you on the losing side!! ~michelle
Meltingman
on 10/26/05 4:24 am - Malvern, PA
Glad you stopped in Kim. Good luck with the surgery. Let us know when you get home. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/05 8:26 am - Oakdale, CA
Welcome aboard Kim, You and Jo are friends already? You must be great I will be sending you good vibes for your surgery on Tuesday. Hope all goes well. Neici
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views