I'm a blogger

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/05 1:44 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I started a blog a few days ago to write about this WLS journey thing. Check it out at http://hotfat4sale.blogspot.com/ Anyone else blog? Send me your link! Jen
Merrickkitty
on 10/24/05 2:10 pm - EAST BAY, CA
The Incredable Shrinking Jen-O, I went to the Blog spot....and ya'know ...I didn't really get it. Am I too old for that crap? RRR, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/05 10:05 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Yes, you are too old. The point of a blog is to be able to ramble or think out loud. I'm basically using it as a journal. For the "full effect", start reading on the bottom and move up. One of these days I'll get around to why I call it Hot Fat 4 Sale.
& Then Some
on 10/25/05 8:48 am - in, FL
Hey Jen, I tried to post on your blog site.. guess I'm just geek challenged cause it wouldn't go through so I'm posting the next best place.. Under Mincemeat...You are so f'cking funny wondering about what your big stomach is thinking. LOL but yeah, I wonder You are beautifully insightful, for a WI girl Jo
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 9:05 am - Milwaukee, WI
And you're not too dang bad either for a southerner. To post on this particular blog, you click the email symbol. Maybe you have to be registered to comment, I don't know. I'm not worry about customer service. Figure it out yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dawn D.
on 10/25/05 9:30 am - plainville, CT
I blog too! www.acceptanceofbreath.blog.com please comment up my page!!!
special kay
on 10/25/05 12:13 pm - Ladson, SC
Jen I enjoyed reading your blog. I will be checking back with that. Kay
Jen W.
on 10/25/05 12:26 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I've got a blog too -- err, a livejournal account (that I call a blog - essentially the same thing, but I find livejournal easier to use and it doesn't eat my posts randomly). You can check it out at http://www.livejournal.com/users/fatfemmedyke/ That journal also contains links to my WL blog and my old blog on blogspot which I rarely update. If any of ya'll are on livejournal I'd love to add you to my friends list!
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/05 10:56 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Jen, I love your blog and your tagline on it. great writing! JenO
Jen W.
on 10/30/05 11:43 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Thanks! Yours too! Love the layout too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views