Well I made it!!!

Ferchie
on 10/22/05 1:29 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Well I made it to Ensenada A-OK, except my butt is rather sore.... We left yesterday morning from Idaho and drove to Primm Nevada where we stayed the night. This morning we got up, gambled just a little, and left town around 9am and we made it to San Diego right around 2:30. We had a couple of hours to kill while we waited for Bambi so we drove around some and looked at the ships in the port. It was wonderful. Once Bambi showed up it was like a whirlwind we jumped into his red Jeep Cherokee cruised through the rest of San Diego, stopped in a little town at the Albertsons for a few things before we crossed the border, and we were off. It seems like he drives like a mad man, though I think he has driven the route so many times that he could probably do it with his eyes closed. I watched the speedometer and he never went above 70mph really. Ensenada is great, crazy busy though; Bambi says that it is not this busy Sunday through Thursday except maybe when the cruise ships come in on Tuesday and Thursday. It was a beautiful drive though from the border to here. I am going to go now though I am getting a little sleepy. Take care everyone, Jeremy
P566
on 10/22/05 1:57 pm - SoCal., CA
Wishing you the best!
David B.
on 10/23/05 3:26 am - Modesto, CA
Step by step. We are all sending you positive thougths. David
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:38 pm - Oakdale, CA
Yay! The first part of your journey has been successful and I wish you continued success. So did you go to Papa's and Beer? I am glad you got to experience some fun before going under. Take care and let us know how things go! We will be rooting for you! Neici
dat317studd
on 10/24/05 2:58 pm - Evansville, IN
Keep us updated!!! Hope all goes well with your surgery and will keep you in my prayers...........look to god and all will be okay..........congratulations on your surgery, we'll all be waiting 4 u on the loser side
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views