Back from SC...

murmurs
on 10/22/05 10:58 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Just wanted to say HEllO to everyone, just got back from Myrtle Beach, and now Im here in the rain and cold!!! Ughhh! What are everyone's plans for the W/E? Hope everyone is well! Take care ~michelle~
daisymae
on 10/22/05 11:22 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey Michelle! How are you feeling these days? I guess pretty much ok if you were spending time in Myrtle Beach!! My exciting weekend plans include putting away summer clothes and bringing out the winter ones. Pretty exciting, huh? I may go to a movie tomorrow. Last night a bunch of us from work went out to wish our supervisor good luck since she is leaving. Anxiety is setting in wondering who is going to be the new captain of this ship Otherwise things are rather status quo. What are you doing? Carol
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:33 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hey girly, I hear you about the rain and cold. I was travelling this weekend, and encountered fog and some mist (boy did it make for a dirty windshield and scary driving conditions for me)! It has been nice and sunny where I am though, so I can't complain too much. I guess it's too late to tell you my plans for the weekend since it's over. I did a lot of driving/travelling. How are things going for you? I am just starting to struggle with eating now! Ack! I threw up my meat I had today for the first time. Was not fun! You getting your blood work done for your month check up? I am going in tomorrow for that blood work. I know they are going to yell at me for bad vitamin levels! Ack Hope things are going well for you!
WLSGIRL
on 10/29/05 6:17 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 02/27/06 with
Michelle how was the surgery? I didnt hear back from u. We had only chatted once..the night before your surgery. Remember, I am in school for nursing, from Middletown, Ct. Get back to me if you would like. Kristen S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views