Ta-dah!

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/05 7:07 am - Milwaukee, WI
I've updated my profile and put in my 2-month picture. I got a new haircut today--had a lot chopped off. But hard to see in the photo.
& Then Some
on 10/22/05 10:17 am - in, FL
Jen! You look GREAT grlfrnd! Way2Go!
Merrickkitty
on 10/22/05 10:38 am - EAST BAY, CA
RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....(cat scratching motion) ONE Hot Babe!!!!! You are doing fantastic! I am so proud of you!!!!! It is also to get a hold on not obsessing about food, especially since (I am strictly talking about me here) I have obsessed about food as long as I can remember! Bring it up here...we can chat here! Keep going! You are doing and looking great RRR, Maureen
daisymae
on 10/22/05 11:16 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Yo, Jen!!! AKA "one hot mama"!!! Congratulations!! WOW! You look great! Keep up the great work! I bet Rose is very proud! Carol
P566
on 10/22/05 1:35 pm - SoCal., CA
Amazing! You're doing great! P566
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/22/05 4:51 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Congratulation, you are doing a awesome job. Keep the pics coming. That is amazing for only 8 weeks. You go girl.
David B.
on 10/23/05 3:23 am - Modesto, CA
Jen you look great. You need to add a great big smile on that pretty face. I know there is a smile there. YOU LOOK GREAT. Keep up the great work. David
Rosa
on 10/23/05 12:56 pm - Milton, DE
Congratulations Jen! Can't wait until I can get my surgery and post pics of my weight loss. Keep up the good work! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:05 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Awe, gosh, you kids. you're making me blu****hanks for the support!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:29 pm - Oakdale, CA
Wow!! How exciting. You have done such a wonderful job in 2 months. I hope I can follow your example. Keep up the good work. I know how you feel about trying to find food when you are out of town. I found taking protein powder with me and buying a small thing of milk to be helpful for me this weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views