Just Sitting here, minding my own business...

Merrickkitty
on 10/21/05 8:58 pm - EAST BAY, CA
...and I caught Chad's cold! Sympathy is good for a cold....HEY a cold is good for a plateau too.... All you cutie pie girls....I could go for some chicken soup..(weeze) Rah, Rah (cough, hack) Rah Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/05 11:55 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Poor baby girl! I'm sending over a quart of Rose's chicken soup. It's the best. But that's all you're gettin' from me! Feel better soon! Jen
Merrickkitty
on 10/22/05 10:43 am - EAST BAY, CA
Sooooo want the soup!!!!!!!!!!!!
& Then Some
on 10/22/05 4:39 am - in, FL
awwh, 2bad honeybuncheso'oates better be careful and don't let the soup natzie catch you guys! "NO Soup 4 U" okay, here's a get well poem for you Dear Maureen! Your a scream! but you can't do that now, because your sick So eat your chick'n soup and get better --- quick! So we don't have to keep hearing you whine and b_tch I don't know about you, but I'm feeling much better now. tk you
Merrickkitty
on 10/22/05 10:46 am - EAST BAY, CA
32, (may I call you 32?) Thanks for the poem (), it is as if you known me all my life BTW, DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THE SOUP! I have been counting my paces to the left and getting exact change out!!!! RR(wheeze)R, Maureen
daisymae
on 10/22/05 11:13 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Here is a recipe for Jewish Penicillin: 2 chicken legs with thighs attached, skin and excess fat removed 2-3 quarts water 3 stalks celery sliced 2large carrots or 2 medium sliced 2 onions chopped salt pepper onion powder garlic powder poultry seasoning Put chicken into a stock pot and bring to a boil. Put fire down to medium and coo****il chicken is ready to fall off the bone. Before boning, clean any "scum" from the chiken off the top of the stock. Bone chicken and put meat back into pot and discard bones. Add vegetables and seasonings to taste. Cook on medium-low 2-3 hoours until broth is rich and vegetables are soft. Turn heat to low if broth gets too low. Enjoy! My friends tell me that this is the best chicken soup they have ever had. If you are interested in a matzoh ball recipe let me know!! Feel better, Carol
Rosa
on 10/23/05 1:01 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Maureen, Sorry you are feeling yucky. Don't know much about chicken soup, but how about some nice Cuban Black Beans and Rice? It will cure what ails ya! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:25 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hey girly, LOL you made yourself sick! Aww, I am sorry, I shouldn't tease ya. I wish I would have checked the boards before leaving yesterday. I went up to Napa so I could have dropped off all the soups I bought for the pureed stage. My doc told me no to soups, so I have a lot! I hope you get better, or have found yourself better now. As for the benefits of being sick, I love losing weight when I am sick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views