finally losing again

LuvSongs
on 10/21/05 1:20 am - Germany, Germany
Hello family, I 'm glad to report that I have finally made it off the 190 mark which I have been at for 2 1/2 months, I weighed and I'm down to 185, shooting to make it to my goal of 150 by my Anniversary date which is Jan 11. I can now fit into a solid 12 which is wonderful. Just wanted to share my good news with ya. Oh yea the count down is on for Germany. I have 8 days and a wake up, before my life changes forever. Love ya Joi
Meltingman
on 10/21/05 2:07 am - Malvern, PA
JOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on breaking the plateau!
Carolyn Smith
on 10/21/05 3:36 am - cayucos, CA
Congrats on breaking the plane Joi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you give me hope, you will be in my prayers, I'm assuming you are in the Military, if that is the case Thank you in advance for defending our Country. Take care Carolyn
LuvSongs
on 10/21/05 3:51 am - Germany, Germany
I'm not in the miltary , I'm a cilivillan worker ,but I will be helping miltary kids adjust to life abroad while learning to adjust myself.I'll be working in the middle school as a prevention counselor. Joi
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/21/05 4:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats Joi what an accomplishment. You will reach your goal weight in no time. Congrats again on your new job in Germany.
David B.
on 10/21/05 9:52 am - Modesto, CA
That the way uh ha uh ha I like it, uh ha uh ha. I am so happy for you. 8 more days. You must be so excited. You are in for a fun time. Enjoy all that Germany has to offer. The good and the bad. Know that we are here for you. David
Merrickkitty
on 10/21/05 1:46 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Joi, What a great way to begin your new life in Germany.... Congrats! rrr, Maureen
LuvSongs
on 10/21/05 9:26 pm - Germany, Germany
Thanks Family for always being so supportive. Love ya Joi
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 1:20 pm - Oakdale, CA
Joi, What a great way to prepare for leaving for your big move. I am so proud of all you have done, and can't wait until you share your wonderful descriptions of Germany. May your move go successful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views