Please join me in supporting David

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 11:19 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hey guys, David is doing this awesome thing to raise money for AIDS. From June 4-10, 2006, he will be bicycling in the AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-day, 585-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. Help me support him in the San Francisco AIDS Foundation by giving what you can. If you click on the website, it will allow you to make a monthly deduction taken from your account, or a one time fee. How awesome is that? He has been working really hard to train for this, and it is a big wow moment for him. I know he could never come out and ask for the support, so as his little angelette, I am doing it for him. Thanks! Here's the link to more information: http://www.aidslifecycle.org/1551 Neici
David B.
on 10/21/05 9:55 am - Modesto, CA
Thanks for doing this and helping me reach my goal. My show is tomorrow at 8 in Sonora. I have been so busy I haven't had time to do anything put study my part. It is a staged reading for a playwright competition. I didn't say too much about it because it isn't a full run and some folks don't want to see a staged reading. Tink I am so happy that you are on the boards and I hope all is going well with you on your break. David
& Then Some
on 10/21/05 9:38 pm - in, FL
WOW! Thats Awesome! Way to go DAVID! You ARE an INSPIRATION!
Merrickkitty
on 10/21/05 1:43 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Neici, He is a little closer to his goal!!!! I am proud of the work he is doing for the GLBT community and support AIDS charities, I was happy to support our friend! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views