i am outta here!!!

Ferchie
on 10/20/05 12:41 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Well I leave in about 12 hours to head south!!! Yay me!!! My pre op is monday and surgery is tuesday. I am so nervous/scared/anxious/ready for this. Just thought I would check in real quick as I probably wont be online again till I am post op.... wish me luck.... I will check in as soon as i can... Jeremy-a big ol' girl (not much longer)
Rosa
on 10/20/05 1:37 pm - Milton, DE
Hey Jeremy, Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. I have my first appointment scheduled for Nov. 4. I hope and pray your surgery goes well and that you will be able to let us know how you make out soon. Take care! Rosa
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:10 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Jeremy, Lots of love, prayers, good vibes and the lot be with you....we look forward to your first post...post-op!!!! RRR, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 11:02 pm - Oakdale, CA
Mexico here she comes! Thank goodness ur on the other side because of that crazy weather. I am praying that all goes well for you and we will hear from you around Halloween? I can't wait to hear from ya telling us how well ur doing. Good luck! Neici
Meltingman
on 10/21/05 12:45 am - Malvern, PA
Jeremy, I don't know if you'll get to read this before you surgery but want to say I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday. Stay healthy and don't worry. We'll see you on the losing side nest Tuesday afternoon. Hugs, Chip
daisymae
on 10/21/05 11:51 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey Jeremy, You will not be a "big ol' girl" much longer. You'll need a new handle. Let's see...hmmm..."a tiny little girl"..."mini mama"...."witty bitty woman"...ok, maybe I am not so good at this!! Best of luck, we will be thinking of you and waiting for you to tell us that you are home safe and sound! Take care! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views