I went shopping today!

ChaadMN
on 10/20/05 6:54 am - Otsego, MN
I think for the first time in my life I actually looked FORWARD to going shopping today. Seeing how I go back to work on Monday I figured I better get some dress pants that fit me. I can handle baggy shirts but the pants have gotta fit. Anyway, before surgery I was wearing size 54 pants. Well today, 4 weeks after surgery, I tried on size 50, they were TOO BIG! I went down to sixe 48 and they fit excellent! I cant believe I went from 54 to 48 already!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! Chad
Jen W.
on 10/20/05 8:23 am - Minneapolis, MN
That's GREAT! Before you know it you will be in a 40!
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 8:38 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Chad! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you. Just a word of caution -- don't spend a lot on clothes right now -- because you can go down more than a size in ONE day. It's a good thing baggie is in! Hugs! Sheryl
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 10:05 am - Oakdale, CA
Yay!! How awesome is that? Unfreakingbelievable! Woo hoo! Back to work already... dreading that... I have until the 31st, but I have been enjoying myself that I don't want to go. Oh, well, can't complain too much. Thanksgiving and Christmas break will be here before I know it. I haven't gone shopping quite yet, because I am waiting until the weekend before I go back to work. I did go in yesterday, and pulled out some work clothes, and they were too baggy in the butt. Not attractive! Oh, well. Just another excuse to spend money
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:13 pm - EAST BAY, CA
ALRIGHT CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Rah, Rah, Rah! Maureen
Meltingman
on 10/21/05 12:42 am - Malvern, PA
CHAD, That is awesome. I bet you are just bursting with excitment. I can't wait to not have to go to the big and tall shop ever again. I'm almost there and actually bought three shirts off the rack at Macy's. Still can't fit into off the rack pants there but it won't be long. Chip
LuvSongs
on 10/21/05 1:19 am - Germany, Germany
Congrads Chad keep up the good work. Joi
BrendaR
on 10/24/05 3:45 am - Easton, MD
GO CHAD GO CHAD GO CHAD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views