tacky question...

daniel patrick
on 10/20/05 5:30 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Has anybody ever hoped to lose enough weight...that they thought somebody would actually want to see them naked... Just thinking what it might be like to have somebody actually want to see me naked...and not covered up from head to toe...
Jen W.
on 10/20/05 5:47 am - Minneapolis, MN
Oh honey! I'm so sorry you've never found someone that you truly believed actually wanted to see you naked. I know it can be hard to believe that when we all struggle with our own self-esteem. But, I believe when we find that amazing person and they love us - all of us - they want to see us naked when we make love (or whenever). Believe in yourself and the rest will follow.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 10:00 am - Oakdale, CA
Uhm... I don't know how to comment. You don't have to be thin for people to want to see you naked It just comes with that special connection and they want to see you naked. Confidence will do you wonders in that department.
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:17 pm - EAST BAY, CA
hee hee heee peapole are talking about being neked...... rrr M
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/05 1:05 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey Maureen, is the rrr for the purring sound? You know the one that sounds like the spanish sound of the rolling rrrrr's? Hehe just teasing ya! I know what you meant but wanted to give you a hard time! Neici
Merrickkitty
on 10/21/05 1:50 pm - EAST BAY, CA
nah...thats RRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (cat scratching motions at the same time!!!!)
Rosa
on 10/21/05 2:38 pm - Milton, DE
Maureen, I don't know you but you seem like a hoot girl! Cracked me up!!! Rosa
Merrickkitty
on 10/21/05 8:51 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I have my moments.
On my way... B.
on 10/21/05 12:37 am - batesville, AR
yes... I know exactly how you feel.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here