C Cal Peeps!

Merrickkitty
on 10/19/05 2:15 pm - EAST BAY, CA
David, Tink & Denise, How are you doing? David, when is your play? Tink, I want the clothes that you shrink out of! Oh, Uh, I mean, How are you doing ya cutie you! Do you believe, I had my pre-op class laughing so much on Monday, that the people next door came over to tell us to clam up? WHAT NERVE! I guess it was the full mood, or low blood sugar or something.... Talk soon.... RRR, Maureen PMS: Have you found Love at a K-Mart store?
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 5:56 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Maureen! No -- haven't found love at a k-Mart store -- hate that commercial! LOL!! I did once though at a WAL-MART! And for the guys -- those Home Depots are ripe for cruising!! Hugs! SHeryl
ChaadMN
on 10/20/05 6:44 am - Otsego, MN
I guess because I don't live in CA that you do not want to talk to me anymore! I guess I will have to find another cyber *** hag then. Hmmpf LOL...Just kidding. I had to give ya a little crap! Chad
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:21 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Sweets, You know I love ya more my luggage!!!!! You are welcome to the get togethers too....I bet you'd be good fun at a party! xo Your dedicated cyber *** hag (or fruit fly, if you prefer) Maureen
dhjle
on 10/20/05 7:49 am - Tracy, CA
Hey Maureen! Glad you had a good time at class, at least its not boring! We need to plan a get together again! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 9:55 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey Denise, See I told you that you didn't have that personality on the boards that you do in peson. LOL. Just teasing ya I have been thinking about that sprite chicken. Can't wait! Neici
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:23 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Denise, I tried to call Wed (as I promised) but your cell rang like a dozen times, and no vm came on.... RRR, Maureen
dhjle
on 10/21/05 10:19 am - Tracy, CA
Hey Maureen Our phones have been having "issues" lately! We have to go buy new ones this weekend, give us a call this weekend! D
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 9:54 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey girly, So did you call Densie yesterday like you were supposed to? Do we have another date to celebrate? I was hoping we could plan something around Nov 10th or whatever that 3 day weekend is? I will be out of town the weekend before and the weekend after, and you know I can't be left out Girly, you and my friends can fight for my clothes Many of my friends are already claiming certain things. I tell you they are They are even trying to claim some of my shoes if they get too big! Sheesh... nice to know I am loved haha. Anyhow, of course I will share with you. Love in Kmart? Not quite... but perhaps love is in the air
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:26 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Nov 10 is good for me....I have a surgery prep class until 5 then free afterwards! Yipee....Lets get together...What can I bring...Wher will it be? Hey Tink, When is David's play? I am suprisingly chipper at the moment! I gots to get my Pom-Poms out! RRR, Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views