In an Effort to Join Chip...

Merrickkitty
on 10/19/05 2:09 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I joined a gym today! I have lost a total of 1.2# in a month...(yep, all that pre-dinner bread is weighing me down) so, I have decided to work out everyday until my surgery. 1) It will get me in the excellent habit of working out everyday 2) I will meet my personal goal of a BMI under 60 before surgery and most importantly 3) Join Chip in the Century Club (well its per op, but if I ain't carrying it, it COUNTS!) Let's all say a prayer for perserverence and stamina!!!!! (Rah, Rah, Rah) I need all the help I can get to keep motivated. Maybe even another Central Cal meeting with my peeps would help!!!! Maureen
Meltingman
on 10/20/05 2:40 am - Malvern, PA
Way to go Maureen, I have to tell you it is hard to get started but once you go for a few weeks you will want to go (well at least more times than not). I find I feel so much better after exercising. You've taken a step in the right direction and you should be very proud of your self. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 9:50 am - Oakdale, CA
Yay!! I am glad you are doing some fun stuff before your surgery. I know that you will stick with it because you are very determined. I have been going to the gym too and have found it to be a nice stress reliever (yeah like I have stress when I am not working right now haha). But I do enjoy that time I have to myself. I will be chearing for you! RRR
Merrickkitty
on 10/20/05 2:31 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Awww, Thanks guys.... In fact I did a deep water aerobics class, and OMG, my body is aching! I'll take your cheers!!!! Tanks! BTW, one of the other women working out in the pool, had RNY! She lost 245#!!!! I have hope! Since I started out having to lose 250#!!!! She showed a 'before' pic...she could be me from the neck down! We need to keep motivating each other!!!! Maureen RRR
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views