Hello all.

David B.
on 10/16/05 9:40 am - Modesto, CA
I am sorry I haven't posted as of late. I have been very busy. I am working on a show that opens next Saturday. I play a Kurdish pizza owner and everyone in the joint is falling in love except me. It is part of a playwright festival. I was part of it last year and the play that I was in won first place, so I am a bit ....well, I am working hard. Ok, now to the other night. I met D and her partner and their lil guy, and Maureen, our beautiful cheerleader and our newest POTM. It was so nice to meet you all. I had a great time and let me tell you, Maureen not only has a sexy voice, but her hair is FAB. Maureen if you are good with it both Tink and I will be your Angels for the big day-Nov.29th. D and her lovely wife were so nice and made me feel so good. I can't wait to come over for some pie. Sugar free pie......I can't stop thinking about it. I really do think we can help Maureen with her top 10 list in Tracy for her last dinner. But, as Maureen saw, life ---I mean eating food doesn't stop with WLS. We just are really into portion control. Tink my beauty, you are doing so well. I am so happy that we met each other and if I am being too dorky let me know. Well,l need to get back to work and strat din din for my hunny. Love to all. David
Stacey G
on 10/16/05 11:16 am - Stow, OH
I can't wait till we can have out "meet ya half way" in June! I look forward to thought of meeting all you wonderful people and your partners! I am happy that you CA people were able to get together (actually I am jealous ). Stacey
Merrickkitty
on 10/16/05 1:10 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Ahhhh....I am blushing....I really do have cool hair!!!!!! In the beginning, I was wondering how we would know each other, since all of our post-op pals are changing so quickly...and I ran into D and her lovely family first. David and Tink joined us shortly afterwards...and let me tell you....both David and Tink are looking hot, hot, hot!!!! (Not that you were not D & J ) Pictures do not even come close to true likenesses! It really was a fun get together, I am surprised David failed to mention our server for the evening,Ted.com...personnally, I think he had the hots for David..... I AM SO OK WITH YOU (DAVID) AND TINK BEING MY ANGELS!!!!! I felt really good being among family in the burbs....even so close to SF, Dublin isn't a big ole gay dance party community....let alone a big ole gay wls dance party....know what I'm saying! Well, I am looking forward to getting together again soon, and chatting with my friends! and Enjoying some of the Splenda-queen's baked treats!!!! See ya soon, and everyone else....move closer so we can get a bigger table next time!!! RRR, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 3:49 am - Oakdale, CA
Morning dear, You know you really haven't given me too much info about going to see your play? Saturday is opening night? DO you have a dress rehearsal on Thursday or Friday, or maybe I could make it on Sunday. You know I need to go see you dear. Eric's not in this one too is he? As for the other night, I too had a great time! You know this because we talked about it on our way home. Thank-you Maureen, D, Jen, and Carl (and you too David) for a great night of fun. Hey Maureen, that's a good thing that he loves your hair, since he is very anal and picky about things when he does hair. No better compliment than coming from a hairdresser (in my opinion). I hope we weren't too much for you. I expect more talking from you next time though missy D and Jen, I am so excited about going over for some good BBQ and those boysnberries. Mmm...Carl is such a cutie, I wanted to take him home with me! Hey, maybe when you need a night out, I can snatch him! Thank-you Maureen for arranging this; I had a blast! David sweetie, I am glad I met you too. THanks for our talk too that night. Your advice is great, and I appreciate every ounce of it. Hey, a dork doesn't see the dorkyness of another dork, so I think we are good You're the best angel there is and I wouldn't trade you for anything!Love ya.
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 7:25 am - AL
Hey David... good luck with the show! Take pics and post them for us Have a great week!
dhjle
on 10/17/05 9:46 am - Tracy, CA
Hey Guys We had a GREAT time! You all know I am of few words on the board but in person look out! We absolutely have to do a diner at our house and maybe my neighbors will be out of town and we can hi-jack the pool! Any of you all welcome at our house ANYTIME and you can call me anytime too! And as for the offer Tink be carefull what you offer LOL. Denise
Meltingman
on 10/18/05 1:06 am - Malvern, PA
David, I always enjoy your post so don't be a stranger. Good luck with the play. It sounds like a lot of work (how do you do it with being a special ed teacher?) but very rewarding. I'm so jealous that you Cailifornians are able to meet. I wish we had more of a Philadelphia (southeastern PA/ Jersey or NYC) area group. Heath and I love to hang with other couples. You can never have too many friends. What did you make for dinner? I have such a hard time figuring out what to make since I just don't seem to like many foods anymore. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views