ONE 0 ONE

& Then Some
on 10/15/05 10:57 pm - in, FL
No, not one on one... 101!! I'm down 101 lbs as of right now!!! YEAH BABY, FINALLY, I've been on the edge for the past week and... YEAH!!! Thanks guys/girls for all the support and encouragement in these last six months. hee hee hee
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/16/05 4:41 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congratulation on your sucess.
& Then Some
on 10/16/05 6:36 am - in, FL
Thank you Sherry Your losing days are coming!..something you very much deserve. We will be happy dancing for you every step of the way!! :dance
Jessica D.
on 10/16/05 5:05 am - Edmonds, WA
One hundrend and one pounds???!!! Hot Diggidy Dog!! You are THE BEST!!! You're fading away to NOTHINGNESS..... Jo-Ell... Jo-Ell... where are you, skinny girl??? I'm so proud of you! I haven't seen you in ages...let's get together soon, so I can see if I even recognize you anymore!!! Six months of hard work, determination, enless walks, and a hellava lot of willpower = SUCCESS, AND 101 POUNDS---GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day, I'll catch up with you: NOT!!!! I'm amazed by your accomplishments. Jessica
& Then Some
on 10/16/05 6:50 am - in, FL
Jessica! I've missed you too grlfriend. Thanks for the love. but hey, YOUR way stronger. You pulled your self up and out of the hole without the surgery. Your inner strength is amazing and your thoughts insightful. You've done a lot of work on yourself both IN and OUT and it Shows. You've got my respect Lets do get together.. ya know what "they" say..This the season to spend with friends.... at the gym, of course!
Stacey G
on 10/16/05 5:52 am - Stow, OH
That is sooooo great!! You go Girl!!! Doin the happy dance with ya!! Congratulations!! -Stacey
& Then Some
on 10/16/05 7:00 am - in, FL
Thanks Stacey! Lets dance! Dacing days are here again as the summer evening... Dacing Queen, only seventeen, aah, aah Get down, get down, get down, get down, get down and boogie shake, shake, shake, shake your booty getting jiggy with it oh, know I can't stop.. oh, yes I can, because I just ran out of dorky dance songs...
Stacey G
on 10/16/05 11:13 am - Stow, OH
Don't stop - I love those dorky dance songs!! Celebrate good times - come on -
David B.
on 10/16/05 9:47 am - Modesto, CA
101....that is the best. I am so happy for you. I am looking for that 100. I started looking at weight loss when I was 310. When I got the ok I was down to 285 and then the day before surgery was 265. I am 205 now and longing for 199. So, I am so happy for you. You know what it's like to see those numbers get smaller. You are what this is all about. David
& Then Some
on 10/16/05 10:34 am - in, FL
Thanks David! You've had a tremendous wt. loss already and you WILL will see 199 before you know it! You are da'bomb.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views