update on me

Ferchie
on 10/15/05 10:01 am - Twin Falls, ID
Well here is my update - I leave next friday to drive to San Diego for a day then the driver will pick me up saturday and take me to Ensenada, Monday is my pre-surgery stuff and tuesday morning is surgery. Then I will be a loser - yay me!!!! take care - Jeremy a big ol' girl
Merrickkitty
on 10/15/05 1:51 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Hey ya Big 'ol Girl! You must be so excited, and I am happy for you. How long will you be in Ensenada? When do you come home? I will keep you in my prayers.... Rah, Rah, Rah, Maureen
Jessica D.
on 10/15/05 2:10 pm - Edmonds, WA
Jeremy! Have a wonderful and safe trip, and best of luck to you for an uneventful surgery and post-op period. How long will you stay in Mexico post-op. I actually was looking into going to Mexico for my surgery, but decided against it; at least for the time being. Please email us as soon as you return to American soil, so we'll know you're okay!!!!! Jessica
& Then Some
on 10/15/05 10:31 pm - in, FL
WOW! Your day is soooooooooo close! I'm very excited for you. Pls let us know how you are as soon as you can. Yay you!!!
RichmondRandy
on 10/16/05 6:22 am - Wytheville, VA
Jeremy, Its great to hear that your date is almost here...im so glad that everything worked for you....i hope all goes smoothly and you get to come home quickly...Best wishes to you..take care! Randy
Merrickkitty
on 10/16/05 12:49 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Randy..... Introduce yourself.....If you are lucky, we will bite! Maureen
P566
on 10/16/05 12:12 pm - SoCal., CA
Jeremy; Congrats, your day is almost here. Will you be driving alone? I sure hope not. I live in San Diego and if you need some help let me know.
RichmondRandy
on 10/16/05 1:08 pm - Wytheville, VA
Hey Maureen/everyone I had introduced myself a while back....but i lurk more than anything...I'm 36 pre op and hoping to get surgery in December...i have already had my consult..i am partnered to a great guy, Steve and we are going on 3 yrs together...anything else you guys wanna know...feel free to ask...im not shy Hope everyone has a great week! Randy
Merrickkitty
on 10/16/05 1:14 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Randy, I am embarrassed....I didn't remember....so you gots to pipe up now and then, I am not as young as I used to be....neither are the remaining brain cells! We will be having our surgeries pretty close together then (I am going in 11/29)...not that that means anything, I am just happy to have a date, so I tell everyone that signs in!!!! RRR (aka Rah, Rah, Rah) Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 3:15 am - Oakdale, CA
Woo hooo! Your time is approaching quickly! Wow, that will be quite the experience. Hey, can I make a suggestion? While you are down there in Mexico you should pick up some Clight (it's Mexico's version of Crystal Light, and even made by the same company). From what I hear, they have a lot more flavors and it's really cheap. People here in Cali make trips down there all the time just to get it. I wish you the best of luck on your surgery and can't wait for that post saying you're a loser!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views