I am Slathered in Jene Nate and Chewing Cinnamon Gum

Merrickkitty
on 10/14/05 11:13 am - EAST BAY, CA
All: Well, not really, but I am taking a camera to get picks of the GLBT WLS buddies tonight. If I figure stuff out, I may even post them on the profile! That is kind of advanced for me, so who ever can help...may seriously be considered for the passing of the tiarra....not that it can be bought! (Know what I'm saying?) HEH HEH HEH I am feeling like its a "light" day for me, and no scale to be seen! Maybe after dinner we will all walk over to Bed Bath and Beyond and stand on their scales! If I can talk people into it I will Definatly take a pic. OK, xo, which more could be joining us!!! Maybe in June! Maureen (oh, yeah, Rah, Rah, Rah) (PMS: This is the closest thing to a "date" in 45 years ....I better use deodorant too.....gotta run.....)
Merrickkitty
on 10/14/05 8:33 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Can you believe? Everyone forgot cameras!!!! RRR Maureen
& Then Some
on 10/14/05 11:11 pm - in, FL
Get out! U2? Too bad! ~next time
dawn D.
on 10/15/05 11:04 am - plainville, CT
Hi Maureen, You had me over here hysterical about the Jean Nate, after bath splash...my friends and I alllllways make comments about it!! haha..thanks for making my night..now the only thing to make it better is to get hit on tonight at the bar...damn, gotta pull out the corsets, but then i hear that is itimidating..guess i will be going in sweats!! take care! and helll no about the sweats!
Merrickkitty
on 10/15/05 2:00 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Dawn, I did forget to mention the corsets....if you were one, there would not be enough room in you purse for all of the napkins with girls' phone numbers!!! RRR, Maureen
Merrickkitty
on 10/15/05 1:55 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I do try.....My goal is any type of liquid shooting ou t the nose!!!!If I can do that much, my job is done! RRR, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 3:01 am - Oakdale, CA
Maureen, I can't believe I forgot my camera either. I had it sitting right on my entertainment stand next to my purse. I was running behind and got ready in 15 minutes and then my brain was frazzled. We will just have to make sure we take it for your last supper
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views