My last post

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/05 9:54 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Well, the time hasfinally come for me to sign off the board...but just for a few day!!!! I'm going out of town for a business trip through Wed. and won't be able to check. Anything big happens, someone email me!!! (I'll be in Atlanta--love that city!) I'm looking forward to a few days away from the scale, because then when I come back the loss will really show. This morning I weighed in at 268, which is 31 lbs down from surgery and 49 from the start of my pre-op liquid. I've gone from 30/32 tops to 22/24 and 32 pants to 28 pants. So I'm pretty happy with the progress. Last night our own POTM Maureen surprised me with a phone call. I'm sure I chatted way too much for her, but it was fun to talk live and in person. (Only wish I could come to your CA get-together.) All you single gals out there, she has a really sexy voice. So be good and I'll see you in a bit. Jen
Jessica D.
on 10/14/05 1:11 am - Edmonds, WA
Wishing you a safe trip, and a great vacation in Atlanta!!! You're doing wonderfully in your weight loss!!!! Almost 50 pounds: gone!!! You're the best!! Enjoy your trip! Jessica 302/257/175
Meltingman
on 10/14/05 2:39 am - Malvern, PA
Jen, Have a safe and fun trip. Chip
murmurs
on 10/14/05 5:46 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey jen, have a safe and fun trip!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/14/05 8:43 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi a great time. We will miss you .
Merrickkitty
on 10/14/05 9:23 am - EAST BAY, CA
Jen-O, I will miss you, the fun level will go down....so you must hurry back..... AS for the Sexy voice....I have heard that before, believe it or not...and when I am just getting over a cold....I have had rave reviews for telephone conversations Well, have fun, go to all the gay bookstores and girl spots! Before I forget, CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!! I must go work out now so I can catch up!!!! or Keep up....or just plain Get Up!!!! Rah, Rah, Rah, Maureen Single Girls are welcome to post or email me....ya know...if you are reading and think about it.....
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 2:54 am - Oakdale, CA
So I'm a little slow in wishing you a safe trip, so I will hope that you find yourself returning home relaxing from a wonderful trip. I can't say that I am missing your puss and snot talk (just teasing ya!).
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 7:21 am - AL
hey girl email me when you get back [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views