I start pre testing soon Yeahhhhhh

sexysweetsweet69
on 10/13/05 1:16 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Well I called the surgeons office I wanted to make sure I did everything right this time. Well my dr didn't understand the pre test stuff so I Knew that he was going to mess up, So when I call the surgeons office I explained to her what was going on. They called my dr and walked him through all the paper work, my doctor said you can take all the pretesting here, but the surgeon want all the pretesting done at the hospital that is affliated with the program, so they called him and walked him through how the paper work is done, he faxed to them, and now it starts, my psy evaluation is at 8:30 then 9:45 my I see the nutrisionist. on 11/11 she said if someone cancel she will let me know so I can come in earlier. My parnter said she thinks that her plan is going to change, I stress to them that I have to get this done this years, they said they will work with my to get this wls done by nov yeahhhhhhhhhh.
daisymae
on 10/13/05 1:33 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Wow, after all the crap you went through with your insurance and now you are having your surgery in a month!!! That's fantastic! Congratulations! Carol
P566
on 10/13/05 1:58 pm - SoCal., CA
Wow Sherry! It sure sounds like you'll be having surgery soon. I'll certainly keep my fingers crossed for you. Lord knows you deserve to have your surgery. You my dear have been through enough !
Merrickkitty
on 10/13/05 2:14 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Sherry, Fabulous!!!! Just Curious, why by the end of the year? Rah, Rah, Rah, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/05 9:43 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Sherry!!!! Can you hear the big "YEAH" I shouted out for you? How exciting! What hospital will you be having your surgery at?
LuvSongs
on 10/13/05 11:58 pm - Germany, Germany
Girl I'm over here praying double time for you, I name it and claimit in Jesus name, you have been more then patient with this process. I'm so proud of you, never giving up the fight. Your day will come, and trust me we will all celebrate in your honor. Love ya Joi
Jessica D.
on 10/14/05 1:14 am - Edmonds, WA
INCREDIBLE!!!! Look at you movin' on up! I'm so glad that this process is finally moving forward for you!!! You may be done by November???!!! WOW!!! They're workin' it!!! I'm so thrilled for you, Sherry. This has been one cluster fu** after another for you, but now, it seems it's finally your time! Keep us posted! Jessica
dat317studd
on 10/17/05 2:37 am - Evansville, IN
Sherry, I am so glad that you are finally going to be able to get what you have wanted for so long!!! Thank the Lord for your partners insurance!!! I am so happy for you, congratulations!!! And your surgery date will be here before you even know it!!!! ---B
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 2:48 am - Oakdale, CA
Sherry, You have struggled for so long, and all of a sudden things are coming up quickly for you. I hope this pattern continues and that you will be on the "other" side by the Holidays. I wish you continued success! Keep us posted.
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/05 7:20 am - AL
Well its' about time that damned insurance came thru for you I'm very excited for ya sweetie! I could relate with that frustration, but now, OVERLY excited that you can finally move past all the BS and get on with your surgery like you deserve to!!! Keep us posted! And CONGRATS! ~B
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views