PLEASE PRAY 4 MY SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!!!

dat317studd
on 10/11/05 5:03 pm - Evansville, IN
Hello family, just wanted to post and say that my baby is having surgery on Thursday and man am I nervous!!! I don't think I have ever been this scared, I am actually more scared that she is about the whole surgery thing! I keep having horrible thoughts and feelings about the surgery like something might happen to her and I can't deal with it. I haven't had a wink of sleep since last week because I have been on pins and needles thinking of how her surgery is right around the corner and now only 2 days away! I don't know where the time has gone, it has slipped away so quickly! I know that this is best for her and she needs it to live a healthy stable life but I am just so afraid of what could happen on that operating table! If anyone can relate please respond and give me your thoughts to this...........Other than that, just keep my gurl in your prayers as much as you can and I will do the same...........I know if I pray constantly and just keep the faith, everything will go the right way!!! Thanks for listening everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Racer13
on 10/11/05 11:47 pm - Dallas, TX
I can only imagine what I put my family and friends through during my surgery. I can tell you that I was never really worried, there was just some inner voice that said 'this is the right thing for you to do' and I went with that. I could never translate that voice to my loved ones but just look into her eyes and know that things are going to be ok. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. Bear Hugs Robert
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/05 12:29 am - Milwaukee, WI
Consider it done! And here's a tip. When I registered with the hospital, I made it clear to the staff that my partner was to be involved in all medical conversations and that treating her with respect would increase the likelihood of my speedy recovery. They also arranged for her to be able to spend the first night with me. That made Rose much more comfortable. And everyone at evry level treated Rose as if she and I were leaglly married. It was a wonderful experience.
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/05 6:25 am - Oakdale, CA
Consider it done. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself as well. If you aren't taken care of, you won't be able to take care of your baby.
Merrickkitty
on 10/13/05 12:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
How did your girl come through surgery? Maureen
Carolyn Smith
on 10/13/05 12:35 pm - cayucos, CA
I am praying for you and your Partner right now. My partner stayed with me thru out the surgery and hospital stay, It was a source of comfort and strength to have her by my side, knowing that she was praying for me when I could not pray for myself. God bless you and keep you. *Carolyn*
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/13/05 1:07 pm - Milwaukee, WI
How is your girl doing? I know you were scared that is so understanding since you love her so much. Please update us and let us know how she is doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views