Update on Germany

LuvSongs
on 10/11/05 8:08 am - Germany, Germany
10-11-05 Hello family well it is offical, yesterday was my 40th birthday, which I enjoyed a quite evening with my sweetie, I recieved my airline tickets for both Montana and Germany on Monday. I will offically fly out on Sunday October 30 and will arrive in Germany on November 3. I'm beginning to get excited now, so much to see and learn, people *****ally know me, know that I love a challenge and never meet a stranger, so that part of me welcomes all the wonderful lessons that GOD HAS IN STORE FOR ME TO LEARN ON THIS NEXT LEG OF MY JOURNEY. I promise to try hard to keep my profile and picture trail updated with new an exciting ventures and pictures of my new home. far as my weight loss I'm still holding at 190 which is driving me a little crazy, but I figured when I get to Germany I will have time to put things in perspective and get the ball rolling again so that I can be at goal weight by my year mark which is Jan 11, 2006, wish me luck and keep the support rolling. Love ya Joi
& Then Some
on 10/11/05 8:24 am - in, FL
YOU GOT IT - ONE TALL ORDER OF LUCK COMING YOUR WAY! All the BEST to you Joi - you deserve it!
David B.
on 10/11/05 10:39 am - Modesto, CA
Joi, I am so happy for you and looking forward to hearing about your travels. I wish I was able to travel for work. You go girl. Get back on track with theeating, don't forget to get in as much exericise as you can. Have fun. David
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/11/05 12:30 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am so happy for you Joi, Please keep up updated on how everything is going with you new job. Have fun in Germany.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views