My first mini wow moment.

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/05 12:30 am - Oakdale, CA
Well, I updated my profile today with my check in weight at the docs, and come to find out, I would no longer qualify for surgery! I don't have any comorbidities really and my BMI is now under 40! That means I moved from being extremely obese to just obese! Woo hoo! I am a nut. I know. It's the little things that make me happy
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/11/05 7:33 am - Milwaukee, WI
Just think you have so many wow moment, I am so happy for you enjoy buying all the new clothes.
& Then Some
on 10/11/05 8:31 am - in, FL
That is so True Sherry! Tink, you are a nut....but you know what they say..."Almond Joy's got nutz, Mounds Don't"....hicup, I'm sorry my glass of wine made me say that! LOL I was just in the grocery store this weekend and I was able to get between the counter and the candy/magazine stands with my cart being pushed foward with me inbetween (got that?) ---- for me that was a very cool moment that made me go-wow!
murmurs
on 10/11/05 10:14 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey Tink... Wow, I'm so happy for you! Every little moment is gonna be big ones! how are you doing with the protein? I was able to start them (protein shakes) 2 days after I got home...and nope... no catheter for me!! But you had no pain when you woke up! I'd take that over a body-free catheter! Keep us updated, I feel like your my partner in this thing! Talk to you soon!!! ~michelle~
Merrickkitty
on 10/11/05 10:48 am - EAST BAY, CA
Dang Tink, that was darn near instantaneous!!!! Great news!!!!!! Rah, Rah, Rah, Maureen
ChaadMN
on 10/12/05 7:43 am - Otsego, MN
And it only gets better from here!!! Great job Tink!! Chad
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views