OT:HALLOWEEN COSTUME???

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 1:06 pm - AL
Hey yall I'm going to a costume party this Halloween and have NO CLUE on what to be for Halloween... Any suggestions?? Thanks ~Beth -122#
Merrickkitty
on 10/10/05 1:19 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Jessica Rabbit....ya sexy thang! OOOhhhh or the Corpse Bride...that would be fun!!!! And you wouldn't need anything new.... Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 3:48 pm - Oakdale, CA
a $2 hooker. Haha j/k babe When you figure it out, let me know! I still need to come up with something too.
Meltingman
on 10/11/05 1:25 am - Malvern, PA
Beth, Heath wants us to be the Fanta Girls.... Hello! I haven't lost that much weight yet. I'm shooting for the full figured Dove girls instead. We went to NYC two years ago for Halloween (of course that is always a blast). They had some great costume's there in the Village parade. We actually are going to get to go again this year because I'll be in New York for a conference. The costumes that stood out were a condom, a guy who had a huge picture of the Mona lisa and cut the face out and put his face through the opening in the picture, Sponge Bob, and of course a ton of Chers and Lizas. Here is a link to the webpage. http://www.halloween-nyc.com/index.php Look over the pictures from privious parades and prehaps you'll get some ideas. Chip
Cheri B
on 10/11/05 3:28 am - Forked River, NJ
Hey Beth...just a thought that came to mind.... With your blonde hair and recent weight loss, you could do a really good spoof on Anna Nicole Smith....what do you think???? -Cheri
Meltingman
on 10/11/05 4:35 am - Malvern, PA
uuuuuuuuu that IS a good one Cheri, A bottle of pills in one hand and a little yippy dog in the other... With bright red lipstick and speak with a really drugged out winie voice!!!! Chip
Cheri B
on 10/11/05 5:17 am - Forked River, NJ
HEE HEE HEE...my thoughts exactly...I hope that Beth reads this.... -Cheri
special kay
on 10/11/05 6:48 am - Ladson, SC
Something sexy because you are now so HOT! Me and my partner are going as PIMP and HOE but I like to say "call girl" because it sounds better than being called a garden tool all night. kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/11/05 7:36 am - Milwaukee, WI
How about a half costume half angel and half devil. I think that would be cute. /
& Then Some
on 10/11/05 8:34 am - in, FL
Ana Nicole's my vote! LOL Whatever you decide, post your pictures so we can see!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views