Meeting in Dublin California on Friday October 14th

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 11:27 am - Oakdale, CA
Okie dokie guys, what time are we meeting now? Where in Dublin do you all want to meet? I am excited about getting to meet you all
David B.
on 10/10/05 12:05 pm - Modesto, CA
Let's meet for dinner, I mean soup. How was food today Tink? I am thinking about 7 since some of us have to work. D
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 3:51 pm - Oakdale, CA
Mmmm! It was so good. I took an egg and made it into mush like an egg salad and I had melted cheese and chicken! I didn't quite make all my meals like I was supposed to. I didn't get to any of my fruits or veggies. I am guessing as time goes by I will be able to get more in. Eating again was ******ic! J/K. Hm.. some of us have to work? Not until Halloween! haha Did I mention I love teaching in a year around school? I feel like I am always on vacation. I know, come July and August you can tease me, but I am off in June so you can't do it then! On a side note, Jill called today, and she is doing so much better. I thought you might like to know
Merrickkitty
on 10/10/05 1:01 pm - EAST BAY, CA
7 is great for me, Places in Dublin, there are a bunch of restaurants at Hacienda crossing, Mimi's, Mac Grill, On the Boarder, Fazoli's...Mimi's would prbabli offer the widest selcetion of items for us. Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 3:52 pm - Oakdale, CA
I'm driving up with Eric and David, so just make sure you let David know and I will be there! I am so excited. I feel like a little kid sometimes.
dhjle
on 10/10/05 10:36 pm - Tracy, CA
Sounds good here, except no Mimi's we have quite the story about there lets just say our boy WILL not even go in there, he is afraid of the place! I will tell the story Friday. There is also Applebee and Black Angus there. they both have some pretty good soups if I remember right. Denise
Merrickkitty
on 10/11/05 10:40 am - EAST BAY, CA
I don't particularly care for Mimi's..so I am not married to that idea....Applebee's or Black Angus is fine with me. (If we go to Black Angus, all sensitivity aside...I am having a steak!) Maureen
dhjle
on 10/11/05 12:10 pm - Tracy, CA
Maureen LOL my partner said she will join ya on that idea! Black Angus is good with us. Protein protein protein! If we all agree we should see about reservations. Denise
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/05 4:26 pm - Oakdale, CA
I am fine with where ever we choose! So I guess we are just waiting on David and Eric now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views