~*~*~POTM~*~*~

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 10:05 am - AL
Hey yall... sorry I've been MIA it's been hectic... I wanted to go ahead and nominate the person I think deserves the title "PERSON OF THE MONTH" and that person is: MAUREEN TIMM... Thanks Maureen for endless love and support to the family! You surely are a cheerleader and we all love and appreciate you and your support! CONGRATS MAUREEN!!!!!!!!! Beth -122#
David B.
on 10/10/05 10:24 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go. I think that is a great choice. I said it the other day. I think she is one of the biggest cheerleaders going. She is getting ready for surgery and getting as informed as well as she can. Thanks Beth for being our #1 POTM. David
Meltingman
on 10/10/05 10:44 am - Malvern, PA
MAUREEN
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 11:48 am - Milwaukee, WI
Maureen! Maureen! Maureen! Congrats! You deserve it! Jen
Jessica D.
on 10/10/05 12:03 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hip Hip Hooray!!! Maureen is our new POTM!!! I'm thrilled for you!! (((((Maureen))))!!!! Jessica
Merrickkitty
on 10/10/05 1:15 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I am not sure if POTM's should say this...but Holy Crap! I am happy to be...#2....and honored to know all of you...you make it easy to be supportive (as "allyall" you are always supportive to me!) Thank you for your kind words and support! Maureen
Carolyn Smith
on 10/10/05 3:09 pm - cayucos, CA
Here Here!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Maureen Well done. It has been much easier for me to participate in this forum due to your kindness. I thank you and I appreciate all the help you have given me, you will remain in my prayers *Carolyn*
& Then Some
on 10/11/05 12:22 am - in, FL
Congratulations to YOU!!! 2
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/10/05 1:42 pm - Milwaukee, WI
CONGRATS MAUREEN!!!!!!!!! You deserve to be the POTM, thank you for all your love and support.
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/05 4:03 pm - Oakdale, CA
What a good choice! See that blonde hair hasn't gotten to your decision making quite yet lol j/k. SOrry I am in a bratty mood tonight. I think she is a wonderful choice. Thank-you for wearing your little tiara nicely. You definitely deserved it! Maureen, Congrats sweetie! You have been such an inspiration and cheerleader for all those who have found our home. We are lucky you found us and made this your home!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views