Where are our Men?

Merrickkitty
on 10/6/05 4:13 pm - EAST BAY, CA
David? Chad? Men? Whaaaaaaasssssssssstttttttttttssssssssssss uuuuuuup? A hag without *** is a sad, sad thing!
daniel patrick
on 10/6/05 7:08 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Honey, isn't that the truth.... Where are the men???? FAG...Fabulous and Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/05 8:56 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I miss guys. The ones on this board, included. But I used to have a large circle of (gay) guy friends and that has really changed over the years (because of moves, etc.). Where I live now, I feel like the community is really divided between lesbians and gays--not much interaction between the two. That's a bit of a bummer. So I like how this board doesn't seem to have those social lines. Boys, come back!
David B.
on 10/6/05 11:28 pm - Modesto, CA
I am here everyday. Sometimes for a read and sometimes for a cry. I am so busy, but I am here. Support is support. David
Racer13
on 10/7/05 6:21 am - Dallas, TX
Sorry Maureen! I have just been busy and havent checked the board in a couple of days...but you guys are always in my heart..and occasionally here lately, my pouch has been in my heart too I have a dear dear friend..she hates the word *** hag..so she calls herself my fruitfly...gotta love that! Hugs! Robert
Merrickkitty
on 10/7/05 1:16 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Love the "Fruitfly" term, much better than any term that ends in "Hag"!!!! See what I am missing? Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views