Attn: Lesbians

Carolyn Smith
on 10/6/05 10:48 am - cayucos, CA
I posted earlier, titled sex. I want to hear from lesbian women please. How long after WLS did you wait to have sex?? I had WLS on the 21st of Sept. I asked the medical staff this question and no one had an answer for me. Carolyn
Merrickkitty
on 10/6/05 12:35 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Carolyn, I have not had surgery, but prior posts have indicated if you take it slow and easy you can have sex as soon as you feel up to it. Now if you are going to go crazy on her (and her on you) you may want to wait until Blondi answers....she is our resident expert!!!! Welcome Maureen
Carolyn Smith
on 10/6/05 1:16 pm - cayucos, CA
Thank you Maureen lol I think I'll wait for Blondi to respond, I'm willing to wait if it will be safer. Thanks for responding to my post-Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/05 1:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I'm post-op, 6 weeks, and I'm still not ready for lovin' from my sweetie. I personally just don't feel ready yet, based on how I know my body reacts. (the best emoticon I could find to represent my unbridled thrashing and convulsing.) But that doesn't mean she has to suffer.
Carolyn Smith
on 10/6/05 1:46 pm - cayucos, CA
I have similiar feelings, my stomach is sore and I'm afraid of painful abdominal muscular contractions not mention lower extremities. It still hurts when I laugh. Thanks Jen O
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/6/05 2:48 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am pre op , I don't know how long it takes but I can't wait to see the difference, my parnter said that she is resting up for me, And that burst of energy I am going to have after I lose weight.
Carolyn Smith
on 10/6/05 3:01 pm - cayucos, CA
Hi Sherry, congrats on your new insurance, glad you got some good news today. My partner is acting badly... she is whispering the wildest things in my ear, givin me those looks, booty shots etc... she is off the charts!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/05 8:07 am - Oakdale, CA
Ok, so usually I don't partake in these discussions... but I am feeling a little bit naughty today I had surgery on Monday (the 3rd), and have had the big O today (the 7th). Hehe. So not too long... But I also did pretty well after I got off the morphine. I was out shopping the day I got released (Weds), and then I have been doing the 25 minutes three times a day workout that my surgeon advised. I guess it all depends on the person. But there's my 2 cents.
David B.
on 10/8/05 3:03 pm - Modesto, CA
Thats my angelette. I only mentioned what I said because being on the Cali boards you read these women doing it right away. To share or not to share that is the question.
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/05 5:56 pm - Oakdale, CA
LOL, David sweetie, you weren't supposed to read that I don't know how much longer I can pull my miss innocent with you! I think your image of me is so tainted that there's no reversing it haha. Oh, well I think I need to get a chastity belt or something so I can be a good girl. Maybe if I bat my eyelashes everyone else will still think I am innocent
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views