I AM SO SORRY MY BEAUTIES...

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/05 10:04 am - AL
I'm sorry for neglecting everyone... I've been rung thru the mill I tell ya... Past few days have been rollercoasters haha I've got a new girlfriend *smile* I will repost my profile again, sorry for the scare I will be away for a while now...email me anytime at [email protected] LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys ~b
special kay
on 10/4/05 11:12 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Beth. I am happy you are ok.. you had us worried. Dont be a stranger for so long next time. Congratulations on the new girlfriend. Take Care, Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/4/05 11:30 am - Milwaukee, WI
We were really worried about you. I am so happy you have someone special in your life, keep in touch we missed you. I do hope your life calms down some.
daisymae
on 10/5/05 10:54 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Beth You had us worried, dear. After all, we are family and if one of us goes away unexpectantly, we get a little lost. So glad to hear you have found someone special. I hope she treats you with dignity and respect. Please stay in touch and I will jot down your email. Take care, Beth. Carol
Merrickkitty
on 10/5/05 11:40 am - EAST BAY, CA
Dumped for a new Woman..... hee hee Glad you are still with us, and write as soon as you can!!! Maureen
gettin
on 10/10/05 3:56 am - birmingham, al
Hey GIRLIE!!!! Whats this about a new girl!!! Email me!!!! Look at you ..... looking good.... name change ...... and a new girl!!! LOOK OUT!!! MEL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views