I'mmmmmmmm Back

chillenirie
on 10/2/05 2:28 pm - Carlsbad, CA
Hello All!!!! Well I have been away from here for a while (few months) alot has been going on some good some not so good. Let me start with my weight. I am 7 months out now and down bout 180 lbs!!! this has been wonderful but for the last 2 months I have been in and out of the hospital with horrible stomach pain. They have done every test possible and can;t find a cause. it kinda feels like my stomach it turning inside out, very painfull!!!! hurts through to my kidnies, lots of pressure and cramping. I drink a bottle of mylanta a day and am sso tired of it.... funny thing I just put together the other day is that this pain all started when I came out and told my wife.... I think the stress of the whole situation is killing my insides. I have never attached my emotional well being to my physical but I think there might be a direct corolation??? (sp?) I thik the guilt I fell my be the root cause here. I am currently looking for a psyc that has alot of experiance with all this. I am dealing with my local LGBT center for help. I am glad to see this board is still goin and look fwd to touching base with you all again, ~ROry
Meltingman
on 10/2/05 10:41 pm - Malvern, PA
Rory, Welcome back. We missed you. Sorry to hear about all of the medical issues. Stress can do a number on our physical health. Hang in there and here's hoping that they figure out this situation. Chip
David B.
on 10/2/05 11:48 pm - Modesto, CA
Glad to see you in the room and it was fun chatting with you last night. I agree, you may find that the root of the pain is emotional. If the docs can't find anything start looking elsewhere. We are here for you. David
chillenirie
on 10/3/05 2:47 am - Carlsbad, CA
thanks bois.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views