Calling all movie buffs!!!

daisymae
on 10/2/05 11:00 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Family!!! OK, since Beth is not around lately to do this, I thought I would do a question of the day: What is your all time favorite movie??? What movie makes you swoon, brings tears to your eyes, lifts you up when you are down??? C'mon and tell me all about it!! Mine is "Moonstruck". Something about Cher, Nick and that Italian family. Also, I still remember her mother (Olympia Dukakis) making her breakfast (birds in a nest). Not that I am food obsessed or anything!! Carol
Merrickkitty
on 10/2/05 12:33 pm - EAST BAY, CA
What is your all time favorite movie??? Ordinary People (Drama) Wedding Singer (Comedy), She's Having a Baby (Comedy) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (Musical) Go Fish, Desert Hearts (Lesbian) Longtime Companion (Gay) Unfortunatly, Ordinary People solidified my use of bad language on a daily basis...a hard d*** habit to f***ing break! I love Wedding Singer because it always gets me to laugh, and SHAB because of the Kate Bush Song when she delivers the baby . SBFSB, just because its good fun () and they considered Hepsibah for the baby's name! There you go, like Twinkies, I cannot just have one!!! Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/2/05 1:57 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I have to say these are my favorites. DRAMA- Enough COMEDY- Meet The Parent and Duce Bigalow Thriller- White Noise scared the crap out of me. Action- Airforce One and Training day (((( The fowlest movie was - The Grudge))))) I was watch a movie a week or so ago, I was crying like crazy I just can't remember what movie it was.
sexysweetsweet69
on 10/2/05 1:57 pm - Milwaukee, WI
oh yeah the best lesbian movie for me was :If these walls could talk 2
special kay
on 10/2/05 2:57 pm - Ladson, SC
My favorite movies are... ~Set it off and Bringing down the house.. I'm in LOVE with Queen Latifah. ~Friday.. when I need a good laugh ~ Boys dont cry and Better than chocolate .. favorite lesbian movies ~ Pretty woman ~ John Q.. makes me cry like a baby ~ Scream.. favorite scary movie ~ Flowers in the Attic.. favorite older movie
daisymae
on 10/3/05 8:29 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
OK, now you all have me thinking Moonstruck can be a drama and a comedy...but for movies in different classes, I would say the Academy of Carol votes for (drum roll please)... Comedy: Legally Blonde (the scene with her interrogating the daughter about her perm is hilarious!) Drama: Doctor Zhivago Dramedy: Moonstruck of course, but also "Defending your Life" a brilliant movie with Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep. Action: Star Wars, the first three. Thriller: Fatal Attraction OK, let's hear from the rest of you!! Carol
Johna H.
on 10/3/05 10:09 am - hammondsport, NY
Well I would have to say I loved the movie Enough. I could watch any of Julia Roberts movies she is so hot. All time favorite Julia movie is My best friends wedding. I loved the American Pie movies well the last one was kinda bad. Hush is also a great movie. Well theres my imput thanks. JOhna
Tracee O.
on 10/3/05 6:40 pm - boaz, AL
1. TRUE ROMANCE 2. BOUND
Johna H.
on 10/4/05 7:26 am - hammondsport, NY
yes Bound was great!!!!!! Johna
Cheri B
on 10/4/05 12:48 pm - Forked River, NJ
My favorite movie is, has, and will always be 'The Wizard of Oz'. I convinced my high school to make it our prom theme, I have it on VHS and DVD, and I have loved it since I was 4 years old. Maybe I should have known I was a 'friend of Dorothy' way back then!!! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views