TGIF

special kay
on 9/30/05 5:44 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Family I'm just stopping by to say HAPPY FRIDAY to my family! Whats everyones exciting plans for the weekend? I am getting ready to take my dog to the groomers for a hair cut. Tomorrow me and gf are going to the new mall here and going to the movies. Thats all thats planned so far for me... Everyone have a great weekend.. All you new post ops let us know how your doing! I'm getting closer so I love to hear about your experiances.. Love you all Kay
TheRealMe
on 9/30/05 6:05 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm so excited ... my sister is coming from Dallas to "take care" of me after last week's surgery. She's only staying three days ...but it's the first time she's been to my house. I'm getting tickets to the Kennedy Center to the ballet as a surprize for her. Jody
special kay
on 9/30/05 9:00 am - Ladson, SC
Jody. Aww, I always wanted a sister. I only have three brothers. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your three days with her. Yall have a wonderful weekend. Take Care, Kay
& Then Some
on 9/30/05 7:35 am - in, FL
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU! I'm going Rock Climbing! Central Florida's not known for it's big gay community, but it has it's share of fun activites, being a pretty popular vacation spot. Anyway this is a indoor simulated rock climbing place I've never been, but it sounds cool.
special kay
on 9/30/05 9:03 am - Ladson, SC
Hi.. Rock Climbing sounds so fun. I cant wait til I loose the weight so I can do fun things like that. Have fun!! Kay
P566
on 9/30/05 11:14 am - SoCal., CA
Man oh Manaschevitz I'm tired ! What a long week. The last few hours at work I was having fantasies of being in my bed SLEEPING ! I'm still tired but will be going out to dinner with my partner this evening. Tomorrow I am either going to do some work on my rickety boat or do yard work. I'll enjoy whatever I chose. Perhaps I'll take my partner to a movie. I've also GOT to wash my stinky old basset hound Sadie.
murmurs
on 10/1/05 6:55 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey everyone! I havent posted in a while, but been thinking of everyone! Hope everyones good. This weekend Im preparing for surgery on MONDAY!!! OMG.. can't believe its actually here! Packing bags today, spending as much time w/my gf and our baby. Sunday I get to do a fleets phospha soda (laxative) My surgery is 7:30am, gotta be there at 5:30! Wish me luck, I'll let everyone know how it goes! ~michelle~
daisymae
on 10/1/05 11:02 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hi Michelle Best of luck on Monday with your surgery. I know everything will go well. Carol
special kay
on 10/1/05 11:31 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Michelle I wish you much success on your big day! Keep us posted as soon as you are up and able. Take Care, Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views