I call my partner insurance company

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/29/05 8:39 am - Milwaukee, WI
Oh my go**** is like night and day, when i call my insurance company I alway have a smart azz on the phone getting slick on the phone or giving the wrong information. Or they are transfer me back and forth to the wrong the department. But my partner's insurance they were so nice, she told me that gastric by pass for morbid obesity is covered. The only thing that is not covered is nutrisionist. There is no pre existing clause. I asked her why is it that the paper work was turned in 9/21, she said that companies send info in once every week, so she said by next week. I am so happy.
Jessica D.
on 9/29/05 11:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Now that's SERVICE!!! Let us know when you start your process forward. It's about time! That other insurance company had you spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast!! Now you're !!!!! Jessica
P566
on 9/29/05 3:41 pm - SoCal., CA
Wonderful ! Sounds like things are looking up now !
& Then Some
on 9/30/05 7:28 am - in, FL
Good for you Sherry - persistence and a little bit of good luck pays off.
finda_nessy
on 10/1/05 3:22 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
I am so happy that everything is finally coming together for you ! This is the most exciting process when you know that your so close!!!! Don't give up and keep the courage and strength....and don't worry about not being covered with seeing a nutrtionist, I am pretty sure that you can be referred through your PCP to a nutritionist and so that way you wont have to pay, it will be in your network and insurance can pay....there is always a way! I am praying for you. Finda Nessy
LuvSongs
on 10/1/05 10:18 pm - Germany, Germany
Sherry didn't I tell you that GOD is able and that what he has for you it is for you. So let the games began, just keep doing what your doing, and your time will be coming soon. Love ya Joi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views