I'm shedding

Meltingman
on 9/28/05 10:35 pm - Malvern, PA
Well it has started! About two days ago I noticed lots of hair in my comb and it has been the same every morning since. Can someone tell me why the hair has to fall from my head and not from the parts of my body I'd like to be a little less hairy????? How long does this hair lose thing last and when does it start to grow back?
mylilcalla
on 9/29/05 4:46 am - Bloomington, IN
Hi Chip! Sorry to hear about your hair. I had the same problem, but it honestly only lasted for 2-3 months and yes it comes back in. Get your protein in, take your vitamins, and you may want to try what my dietician told me to take for this problem... Biotin. It really seemed to help with the hair. I really do feel your pain on this one. Mine started coming out most noticably in the shower. I would wash my hair and end up with my hands full of hair. It scared the crap out of me. I am a Leo for heaven's sake and my mane was falling out! Seriously though, this too shall pass. Just keep doing what you need to and it will soon be a bad memory. As for you wanting the hair to fall out of other areas on your body, good luck . I will cross my fingers for you on that one.... Take care, Amy
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/05 11:50 am - AL
Ahhhh Yeah I'm STILL shedding.... it's because of vitamin deficiency and lack of protein My doc said it will grow back, so cheer up ~b
Meltingman
on 9/30/05 1:17 am - Malvern, PA
Thanks for the the encouragement. I hear from my cousin who had the surgery that it grow back quickly after about a year out. Guess we all go through it. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views