pre op thoughts

dawn D.
on 9/28/05 12:46 pm - plainville, CT
something I wrote.. Its getting close to the date of my rebirth and yet I wonder if I am ready. I had no choice at my original birth, but for this one I do. And when I am reborn I look forward to how life will change and I am ready to embrace the struggles that come along with it. No longer to be able to use my outlet to release emotions, I need to find strength from within to battle the demons that once controlled my life. I must face them head on, and conquer them without fear of retribution. I will channel my energies into something positive and worthy of my emotions. No longer will I wallow in the pity of self-doubt, but I will be proud of who I am and who I have yet to become. And I will enjoy the blessing G-D has granted me with and the chance he gave me to start over. I look forward to change. People ask if I am nervous, of course I am, but more excited to have the life I have always wanted and never was able to have.
Jessica D.
on 9/28/05 10:36 pm - Edmonds, WA
Dawn, Your postive energy and attitude will send you SOARING through this process!! You've obviously thought about this surgery, even prayed about it---and at this point, you've come to peace with the person you are, and what you must do to succeed after surgery. I'm proud of you. Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/29/05 8:03 am - in, FL
I'm amazed with your depth..That took a lot of courage to share. You will do wonderful and soon you'll be on the losing side. Keep moving foward all your life, never stagnate
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/05 11:51 am - AL
((((((((((((((((DAWN)))))))))))))))))) We're with you all the way hunni WOO HOOO ~b
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views