GUYS????

daniel patrick
on 9/28/05 12:32 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
I love ladies. I think women are a gift from God.... BUT..........where are the men???? I love reading the posts. The ladies are incredible....but I want to talk and chat and learn from the men also. I need male input, encouragement, and man-talk....HELP ME find it!!!
P566
on 9/28/05 12:37 pm - SoCal., CA
Man talk eh ? Have you been to the men's board ? It's a good alternative even if mostly straight men. Try it sometime.
David B.
on 9/28/05 12:53 pm - Modesto, CA
Yuuuuck the men's room is a bit to Bible for me. I go to Church and all, but sometimes it is better to praise our HP in private. That was just my 2 cents. The women in here are great, and I understand your feelings also. Male input is good to get. I am here, not as much as I was but you can always email me and I would be happy to share with you. David
Meltingman
on 9/28/05 10:26 pm - Malvern, PA
Daniel, I'm glad you posted. I have not been too regular with posting since school started but do check in a few times a week. If you ever want to chat or have any questions please feel free to email me for a quicker response than if you wait for me to post a reply. Chip
Racer13
on 9/29/05 12:01 am - Dallas, TX
I will agree with what the other guys say. I will be happy to talk and answer any questions I can. I tend to lurk here more than participate, but I do check the board at least daily. Glad your here. I love the ladies in here too..they are a great source of support.
coachjeffcadwell
on 9/29/05 3:43 pm - Tustin, CA
I would be happy to help support you as well.
Matthew C.
on 10/1/05 4:18 am - Niles, IL
Well being almost 5 months out I am now finally realizing the need to find further support. I don't come here often but with winter coming up I am sure to be here even more. If you every want to chat just email me (anyone) and I will be glad to respond back. I check email 4-5 times a week, unless on vacation and that is not coming up for awhile sice I used 5 vacation days before the Short Term Disability kicked in for the surgery. Take care everyone.
atboch
on 10/1/05 6:38 am - Cohoes, NY
Daniel, I totally agree with you. It would be great to have a little more input from the guys. Like everyone else said, feel free to email me too. Our surgeries were about 1 week apart, so we might be able to compare notes and help each other along. I read in your profile that your from rural New York.... where abouts? Take care, Aaron
chillenirie
on 10/2/05 2:19 pm - Carlsbad, CA
hello, hit me up whenever ya want for some talkie talkie
factotum
on 10/10/05 11:51 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hello gentlemen, I am new here and glad to find this particular board. I agree that it would be nice for the guys only to talk about specific topics and provide support to each other. I'll start off with a question to ponder: For those of you whom have lost a signifcant amount of weight, do you feel bitter that men seem more attracted to you now than when you were heavier? Best regards, Jeff Lap-Band 362/347/220
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views