Answer to the internal appeal

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/28/05 8:35 am - Milwaukee, WI
My employer is unbelievable, after 2 months of waiting I recieve a copy of a certificate of coverage , and a letter on top saying that she recieved my internal appeal and that surgery for obesity surgery is not covered. There was 10 questions that were not answered. I have 2 certificate of coverage 1 sent 5/2001 the other 08/2003 no one is tell me why I have 2 certificate of coverages. I am going to call eeoc tommorrow and file a compaint and dept or labor.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/05 9:14 am - Milwaukee, WI
That sucks! How does it look for getting on your girl's insurance? And have you considered looking for a different job? One that will treat you with respect AND cover WLS?
ChaadMN
on 9/28/05 9:52 am - Otsego, MN
Sorry to hear that your appeal did not work out for you. You deserve better than that!
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/28/05 10:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
Well my parnters insurance said that I should be added on 10/01 and our kids. But its just the principle. I will be okay it will just make me stronger. My company suck so bad I understand now why we have such a high turn our rate.
Jessica D.
on 9/28/05 10:45 am - Edmonds, WA
The good news, Sherry, is that your partner's insurance will cover you. That's a BIG plus!!! With so many of us no able to insure our partners, you can see how monumental her employer's concience is! What a mess with your employer... Have you checked to be sure that your partner's insurance will cover your WLS? It would be FANTASTIC if you knew that for sure, before even applying!!! Let us know! Jessica
P566
on 9/28/05 12:32 pm - SoCal., CA
Humana HMO stinks !!!!! They suck more than my Dyson Vacuum cleaner too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views