Family reunion

Stacey G
on 9/28/05 7:53 am - Stow, OH
Hey Everyone - What is it that families usually do every year? They have family reunions of course! What do you all think about us trying to plan a "FAMILY REUNION" for next summer (plan in advance so we can save for it). We could figure out a middle point, find a place and get together for a long weekend or something along those lines? I would be willing to do the planning if people want to do it. So post your opinion! or Stacey
& Then Some
on 9/28/05 8:07 am - in, FL
I'm on board!
Meltingman
on 9/28/05 8:48 am - Malvern, PA
Sounds like fun! I would love to. I'm available anytime from Mid June to Mid August except for the 1st or 2nd week in July when we are going on vacation. Chip
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/05 9:12 am - Milwaukee, WI
I love it! And, depending on where we pick, it could coincide with a Pride weekend. Ohhhh, I better hurry up and lose some weight! JUST KIDDING!
ChaadMN
on 9/28/05 9:50 am - Otsego, MN
Sounds fun to me!
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/05 9:56 am - Oakdale, CA
Stacey, That sounds great. I would go if it is in June (as I get the entire month of June off)! Oh that would be so much fun... but oh so much trouble hehe.
Stacey G
on 9/28/05 11:47 am - Stow, OH
Yeah to so many positive responses . I just think it would be so great to meet everyone face to face. I chat with some of you more than I do my friends here at home - . Tink - I agree so much fun and trouble here we come ! Jen - A pride weekend somewhere is a great idea !! it is looking like somewhere mid point between PA and CA which is something like Nebraska or Kansas (Have no idea what may be there). Maybe we move over one more state and consider Colorado. I will do some research and let you all know. Does anyone have any suggestions????? Hugs - Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/05 1:42 pm - Oakdale, CA
Oh this is going to be fun! Mmm... I can foresee if I am still single at the time, I'm gonna be in trouble huh David? Yay! I would have someone to travel with there! I can't wait until June! This will be fun.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/05 2:05 pm - Milwaukee, WI
What about Kansas City? St. Louis? Any other airport "hub" cities in the central part? Or if you want to come to Milwaukee, you all can stay at my house for FREE!
Jacinda
on 9/28/05 3:38 pm - Baxter Springs, KS
I am thinking Kansas would be GREAT....just because I wouldn't have to travel far...lol!! Not much to do in Kansas though...its kind of a boring state!! Jacinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views