POTM

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 9:01 am - AL
Hey, David and Janine, when do we vote for POTM??? How do we vote without the person knowing?? Ok let me know hehe ~beth
David B.
on 9/26/05 12:29 pm - Modesto, CA
Girl it is all you. You pick the next person and then you pass on the crown. We started in the middle of the month, but if you want to pass it on, do it near the first of the month. David
Jessica D.
on 9/26/05 1:45 pm - Edmonds, WA
I have an idea, Beth. You can go on the Roster of Members over to the left, and look at registered people on this site. Read through some of their posts and get a sense of the really supportive people who frequent this nice, comfy little place. Some people post really supportive, informative, and creative posts, and area really quite helpful. Some people have a great since of humor, and that makes all of us happy!! You might have to do a little research... The roster of people is big, but those who actually post and interact regular significantly lowers the numbers. We voted for you because you're present. You pop in, even though your schedule is crazy, and you give lots of love and support. You go above and beyond to keep us laughing, and to encourage the cohesiveness of this group. That's the sign of a true leader. That's the POTM!!! Jessica
Merrickkitty
on 9/26/05 2:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
THE POWER heh heh heh.......
special kay
on 9/26/05 3:39 pm - Ladson, SC
I think everyone should just vote on who they think the POTM should be and you should keep tract and be the tie breaker in case there is a tie. Just an idea Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views