HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 9:00 am - AL
I love my family folks here I got "a" job, at Old Gravy... (old navy) I really am going to enjoy working there... I FINALLY received a call today from the job I was talking about (on here) and they offered it to me, but I had already trained for Old Gravy and well, it didn't work out to where I could work 2 jobs(only 20hrs a week combined wouldn't even pay my gas bill) so yannow at LEAST I have a job now that I enjoy... and is flexible with school and all... Thank you all SO MUCH for sending me good luck and love and kisses and hugs and sweet things... so how's everyone doing? How was your weekend??? Holla... ~b
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 10:20 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey missy, Long time no chat. I disappeared for awhile but I'm back. I will have to catch you sometime soon to bug ya. I have been doing great. I got my date for a week from now so that will be great. The single life has been fun, maybe too much fun. I got to live my life long fantasy of dancing on top of a bar, and I never thought I would do that until after surgery. I think I am going to be in trouble after surgery. But it will be fun Glad to hear you got a job. Now if the weather would cooperate you would be in good shape.
Twirlygirlie
on 9/26/05 12:23 pm - Springville, AL
BETH!!!!! ::::::::::GIRL!! BIG HUG::::::::::: you've been on my mind .....I've had a lot going on and haven't really been around much......lots of stuff going on. Some good. Some bad :.....but I will muddle through it all. AAAHHHHMMMMM, did I hear you say Old Navy??? That is my new favorite store......due to the fact that I bought my first pair of SIZE FREAKIN 6 jeans there Saturday!! ......yes, definately love the GRAVY Which one are you workin at? Tusc is not too far to drive for good deals! I love you Honey and you are always on my mind. Let me know when you want to get together. I still haven't been to Roxy's Kim
Jessica D.
on 9/26/05 1:34 pm - Edmonds, WA
You Old Gravy Babe!!! I'm glad you were able to find a job that will allow you to continue school, and make a little money--AND look cute while you do it!!! Congratulations, Beth!! How much longer do you have in school? What are you majoring in?? It's good to see you here; I know you're a busy bee... Jessica
Stacey G
on 9/26/05 11:12 pm - Stow, OH
Congrats!! I can't wait to be able shop there! Anyway of passing on that employee discount ? JK!! It will be a fun college job!! Hugs - Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views