OT - I got my hair done...

Ferchie
on 9/25/05 5:10 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hey everyone - just thought I would check in and say HI! and see what was going on here. I got my hair done this morning - I am now a redhead, new pic on profile if anyone wants to see. Take care - Jeremy - A big 'ol girl
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/05 10:58 am - Milwaukee, WI
I like! Id idn't realize your surgery was coming up so soon. I bet you're getting pretty anxious. Let us know how the next few weeks are for you! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/05 11:15 am - Oakdale, CA
I love the red! The burgundy/red colorings have always been one of my favorite. Looks great. David on our boards here colored my hair and added some layers, and I love it. I just added a picture to my profile, but that picture doesn't do his work justice. I was in a hurry last night so I didn't have time to really do my hair. However, when it's straightened, you can really see the nice work he has done. How come we both had our hair done right before surgery? Getting ready for the "new" us huh
daisymae
on 9/25/05 12:27 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Looks cute, Jeremy! Good luck on your upcoming surgery. Take care, Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/25/05 1:30 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Good color choice!!! It's been ages since I colored my hair, but I have the same style! I read your profile, and what an ordeal you have been through with the New U program and financing your surgery. How did you hear of the program in Mexico? Maureen
& Then Some
on 9/25/05 9:23 pm - in, FL
It DOES look good!!
Jessica D.
on 9/25/05 11:46 pm - Edmonds, WA
You're just a hottie all over again, aren't you?!!! You're surgery is in less than one month!!! That day will be here in a flash!!!! Take care!! Jessica
P566
on 9/26/05 12:32 am - SoCal., CA
I do like that red !
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 8:46 am - AL
Hey J' I like it, really looks good on ya ~b
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views