Hi family

sexysweetsweet69
on 9/25/05 2:57 am - Milwaukee, WI
This is my issue, we had a mass layoff at work last week, with a building that employs 202, I found out from one of my reps who ask a lot of questions that, she was told that only 39 employees were let go. The other day she brought us a copy of the local paper that says, that a spokesperson from our company said that they were going to let 101 employees go. So thats were the problem starts the employees that were let go was one side of the room were I work. The other side of the room is the side that I work on which is about 58 employees, give or take one or two. Now the client that I work for told the big boss that if we have another power outage that they would pull out, the building that we rent from will not let us get a generator.Our contract is coming up with our client. I think that we are going to be next getting layed off. This is my issue though the internal appeal I did in August, the lady has now stop answering my emails. I have emailed her 3 times, no answer. The last time I emailed she told me 2 weeks in a roll that she hope to get my internal appeal mailed out. What do you think I should do now since she is not answering my emails? My boss did tell me that our company is not going to lose the client that we have they will just move the business to another one our business in a differnt state where we do have a generator. I don't want to lose my job, but this is the first time that i see cold coporations can be.
Merrickkitty
on 9/25/05 3:02 am - EAST BAY, CA
It may be time to contact a lawyer that specializes in these matters. How is it going with getting on with your girl's insurance? Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 9:06 am - AL
(((((((((((((SHERRY))))))))))))) I'm sorry hunni for all this BS you have to deal with... sending you love and good luck wishes ~b
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views