Alive at well

ChaadMN
on 9/22/05 1:43 am - Otsego, MN
i comendeered a nurses computer in the hospital, going home today, and feeling excellent!!! everythuing was a huge sucess
Racer13
on 9/22/05 2:52 am - Dallas, TX
Woohoo!! Congrats Chad, welcome to the losing side!
Meltingman
on 9/22/05 4:09 am - Malvern, PA
Chad, Glad to hear all went well! I'm sure you will be glad to be home in your own bed. Remember to walk and drink your water!
special kay
on 9/22/05 6:05 am - Ladson, SC
Hey ya Big Loser! I am So happy you had a successful surgery! Take Care and get plenty of rest so you can tell us all about your experiance. Kay
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 6:53 am - AL
((((((((((((CHAD))))))))))) That's GREAT buddy Can't wait till you are back at home and all comfy again! Post when you're able to!
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 8:47 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey dear, I am so glad to hear that you are home and well. I look forward to hearing more details soon when you are feeling better. I'm right behind you!
daisymae
on 9/22/05 10:18 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
(((((((((Chad))))))))) Hey, buddy!! Glad to see you up and about already!!! Post when you feel up to it. Knowing you, there is bound to be a great hospital story!!!!! Take care, Carol
ChaadMN
on 9/23/05 12:27 am - Otsego, MN
There is a story, and it must be told. Just not feeling up to writing it all down today, but I will give you a hint. It involves 3 nurses, a bariatric bed with a mind of its own and a tornado.
daisymae
on 9/23/05 12:14 pm - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Tornado????? THREE nurses?????? A crazed hospital bed????? Chad, my friend, you either need serious OR you need to do stand up comedy!!!!! I hope you are feeling better, post when you can. I can't WAIT to hear this one!!!! Carol
David B.
on 9/22/05 10:40 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go Captin Underpants. I am so happy for you. Remember sip the water, walk, and do lots of farting. You will feel better. David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views