My Interview

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 11:07 am - AL
Thanks to EVERYONE who wished me luck. The interview went VERY well, and well "family" runs the place anyhoo, they said they'd let me know by Friday I reallllllllllllllllllly want this job. Send me good thoughts and good luck wishes please ~b
special kay
on 9/21/05 11:56 am - Ladson, SC
I'm happy your interview went well Sending you the good luck fairy that you get the job! Good luck Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/21/05 1:49 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Good luck. I will pray for you.
P566
on 9/21/05 4:44 pm - SoCal., CA
Good luck thoughts heading yer way !
Jessica D.
on 9/21/05 10:33 pm - Edmonds, WA
Okay, Beth, we need details!!! What kind of job?? What kinda trouble will you be getting into daily? Good pay?? Bennies??? And "family" runnin' the place: Yeah, baby!! Friday is less than 24 hours away!!! You'll get the job...you'll get the job...you'll get the job...you'll get the job..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I've got lots of faith in you!!!! Jessica
Tracee O.
on 9/22/05 5:54 am - boaz, AL
PRAYERS BEING SENT YOUR WAY!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TOO TRACEE
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 6:51 am - AL
((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) I love EVERYONE of you Thanks for the support... still haven't heard anything *yet* keep your fingers crossed
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 8:50 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey sweetie, I'm hoping you get the job whatever it is! I have been out of the loop, so I don't know exactly what you are going for (I know I should have started towards the bottom and worked my way up). Hm... a job? You? Is this in a local sex store? Doing some dances around a pole? J/K. I will have to talk to you later, as I'm sure we have some catching up to do hehe Sending you lots of good luck wishes!
Merrickkitty
on 9/22/05 9:47 am - EAST BAY, CA
I am sending the of employment..... Its hard to type with crossed fingers....but I managed for you!!! LOTS of luck and good {{{{vibes}}}}..... Maureen
daisymae
on 9/22/05 10:28 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Beth, Best of luck on the interview. Hope it goes in your favor!! Sorry to hear about your break up. If she caused you so much grief, you are really better off being single. Your special someone is just waiting for you to find her!! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views