the plateu has been broken!!!

Jessica D.
on 9/21/05 11:01 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey all you hard workin' "losers" out there!! I've been workin' this Adkins diet since June 10, 2005. I'm out to the gym for my 45 minute cardio, and my 15 minutes of weights, five days a week (as best I can). And IT PAID OFF!!!! I've been hoping to see the other side of 260# for over a month now. Well last week when I saw 263#--I knew I was close...but today, BAM 257#!!!!!!!! Zippidee doo daa!!!! From 302 to 257: I'm lovin' it!!!! You should have seen the smile on my face: I came real close to shouting to the world, "It's about time!!!!" But I'm a little too shy for that Thank you all for your support through my rough few weeks. Work is still crazy, but I'm making a priority to sleep a bit more, get in my exercise, and place myself where I can get the support I need : right here!!! Doin' the of joy, Jessica 302/257/175
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 11:05 am - AL
That is AWESOME girlie you are SUCH a motivation for me! Keep up the GREAT work ~b
special kay
on 9/21/05 11:33 am - Ladson, SC
CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA!! Keep up the good work, Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/21/05 1:51 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. jump:
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 8:53 am - Oakdale, CA
Yay!! That's great to see that all this hard work is paying off. It's definitely hard to continue the "old fashioned" way. You are so strong and determined though, that I didn't have any doubt in you. I can't imagine you being that shy. Wow! Keep up the great work, and you will continue to do well. I'm doing the happy dance right alongside ya!
Merrickkitty
on 9/22/05 9:49 am - EAST BAY, CA
Very good to hear!!!! Congratulations, you are my hero!!! Maureen
daisymae
on 9/22/05 10:31 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hiya Jess!!! Congratulations on the weight loss!!! WOW!!! That is just great!! Keep up the good work. So glad to hear you are taking care of yourself. Carol
Stacey G
on 9/22/05 11:26 am - Stow, OH
Keep on signing and dancing!! You deserve it!!! Congratulations Jessica!! Stacey
LuvSongs
on 9/23/05 12:02 am - Germany, Germany
Congrads Jessica it only get's better from here, keep up the good work. Joi
& Then Some
on 9/27/05 9:06 am - in, FL
I don't know how I missed this one, but OMG YIPEEEEEEEE!! I'm so proud- you are way better!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views