How's the New LOSERS???

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 6:07 am - AL
Any word on Chad and Jody? How's Jenn and Jen O and Melissa and Stacey and Stacy and David and the rest of the bunch (so sorry if I didn't call out your name) I'm blonde and that means well DUH I'm forgetful all the time Anyways, I loves yas just tha same Anyone got any Joy Reports other than the new losers?????? Holla... ~b
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 8:54 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm almost 4-weeks post-op! I went back to work for 4 horus a day on Monday--but will take all day Friday off. It's been exhausting! I was just getting down my eating/drinking patterns and work has kind of thrown that off. I'm on regular food, pretty much. I just CHEW a lot. No puking yet! But last night was close. I think I had one bite too much and felt like an alien was going to break through my chest cavity. Totally unrelated to surgery, I have a nasty rash on my chin and neck and chest from a new kitten I brought home last week. I think it's her litter that's causing it. So I had to change all that. I just look like a freak with red bumps all over. At least everyone at work feels sorry for me and leaves me alone! HA!
Jenn S
on 9/21/05 11:46 am - Seattle, WA
Hey Blondi! (and all I'm doing great - day 8 I finally felt normal - I think because I could sleep on my tummy again!! YAY, good sleep! I'm working on learning how to eat, the band rules are different from RNY (I think anyhow) so right now, I'm on liquids/and a few mushies (but i'm being really careful!) and no liquids with mushies (learned that the hard way). As of Friday, I was down a total of 16 pounds, which is good - but it'll slow down. I have my first fill on 10/14 - but right now, it seems I have some restriction and am only eating 1/2 - 3/4c of anything at the moment I'm happy though and I love my band so far! Though, I feel a little like a Borg (star trek tng) - I can feel my port a little if I try to...All is well though! Thanks for asking ~jenn
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 8:57 am - Oakdale, CA
I know I'm not David, and I can't speak for him... but I know he's too modest to share with you all so I am going to do it for him (don't be mad David, I love ya ). David has been working really hard and just last week he went out for a 3 mile run and did a 10 mile bike ride. I was really proud of him for this! He's always so hard on himself and never tells the good stuff that he's doing. I thought I would do the bragging for him since he doesn't like to.
Stacey G
on 9/22/05 11:32 am - Stow, OH
((Holla)) Hi There: I am doing very well. I can't believe I am already 2 months out! Eating seems to be getting easier and I am feeling good. I am going to the Y 3x's a week, twice for water aerobics and once for a spinning class. I like them all. I am really happy with my decision to have this surgery! Thanks to eveyrone for their support!! You all have been wonderful and an extra special thanks to you Beth - my !! Hugs - Stacey
David B.
on 9/22/05 11:35 am - Modesto, CA
I am doing well. I need to get back to the gym, but all is well here. I am so happy that Chad is out and everyone seems to be doing well. Tink has a date, Jessica lost more, and and and. On the jiurney. David
TheRealMe
on 9/23/05 4:36 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
Well...here I am ... on the loser's side!! Surgery (open RNY) was Tuesday morning ...I was walking the halls by 4pm ...walked over a mile on Wed ...discharged on Thursday!! A bit sore when I cough, but really no problems. That patient controlled morphine was the trick...used it each time BEFORE I got up to walk...once they disconnected it I wasn't walking quite so fast....but still walking. Protein drinks are the pits!!! Stink!! gotta find a better whey (way). My daughter and granddaughter arrive today. Then we'll have lots of great homemade soups, pureed and add the unflavored whey . Soup with whey in the hospital was okay, so with good flavors at home should be fine. Ground up percocet if also for the brave at heart ...so getting by on quick release tynelol capsules. Jody PS ... now that I'm home from work for the next 5 weeks I gotta figure out why OH never gets my photo loaded up. PPS ...may the powers that be give Beth the job!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views