Same old SAME OLD S****

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 6:04 am - AL
UGH I am swearing off relationships and committment forever... It's over, again, my choice this time... I'm just tired of wasting time arguing and not getting along... SO whats new today? Sorry had to vent I have an interview in an hour...wish me luck ~b
special kay
on 9/21/05 8:07 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Blondie Sorry to hear about you and your gf. I'm sending the Good luck fairy your way for a good interview Kay
Tracee O.
on 9/21/05 8:47 am - boaz, AL
GET ALL THAT MESS OFF YOUR MIND AND HAVE A GREAT INTERVIEW!! THAT TRASH WILL STILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET DONE! JUST CLEAN IT UP AND THROW IT AWAY. THROW IT AWAY BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!!!AND MOVE ON!
Jessica D.
on 9/21/05 10:53 am - Edmonds, WA
Beth, my friend, I'm sorry that you and your girlfriend had to break up right before your interview. I'm sorry you had to break up at all, but I know, if you made the decision, then it was time!! If the two of you were just fighting and getting nowhere, you were right: pull the plug! Come back and let us know how the interview went. I'll be sending you brilliant subliminal messages so you can WOW that interviewer!!!!! I'm proud of you! Move onward and upward!!! Jessica
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/21/05 1:57 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR GIRL ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, JUST REMEMBER LOVE SHOULD FEEL GOOD NOT HURT. NO RELATIONSHIP IS PERFECT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT BEST FOR YOU. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/05 9:12 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey you again, Things always happen for a reason. I'm right there with you. I think I can give you my chastity belt I wore for the last month since I broke up. I don't know how much longer I want to keep it on, so it's yours! Muah haha!
Stacey G
on 9/22/05 11:35 am - Stow, OH
Hi Beth - Sorry to hear about your break up! I swear lesbian relationships are the so damn hard! Women are high maintance!! I am sure the right girl will come along when the time is right! Hang in there Hugs - Stacey
& Then Some
on 9/23/05 9:35 am - in, FL
HI BETH I've been mia flying around the country and I come back to sad news about you and B. IF this is it then this it it...Whatever you decide you have given it a lot of thought and chances. Be yourself and be happy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views