Happy Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/05 1:46 am - AL
Hey yall... had a great weekend and trip! Hope everyone is having a great day/week! Please email me or post here and keep me updated! I don't have time to read the board cuz I have a test tonight wish me luck!! I will definitely be on later this evening (after test) and post/reply to my friends Love you guys! -b- -109
murmurs
on 9/20/05 3:54 am - Lake Ariel, PA
Hey! Just wanted to say good luck on your test! Glad to hear you had a good time! Let us know on your test! `michelle
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/05 8:47 am - AL
Thanks Michelle
P566
on 9/20/05 4:01 am - SoCal., CA
What are ya being tested on today darlin' ? Good luck. Hope you didn't kill too many brain cells over the weekend.
Jessica D.
on 9/20/05 6:32 am - Edmonds, WA
Beth, you skinny babe!!! 109# down!!!!!! I'll send you brilliant vibes, the best wishes, and all the right answers on tonights test!!! How are you? Safe and sound, I hope. We miss you on the board!!! you're the POTM on this site!!! YOU ROCK!!! Kick major a** tonight on your test!! Jessica
& Then Some
on 9/20/05 7:59 am - in, FL
Hey gfriend! How was your trip? The weather held up for us - So nice to get into some cooler temps! But always happy to get home.. Unfortunately not for long as I fly out again tomorrow, this time to Chicago. Good luck on you test. You'll do great I'm sure cuz your a smaarty! and yeah, congrats on the additional nine lb loss!
daisymae
on 9/20/05 10:50 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
((((((Beth!)))))) Congratulations on the 9 lb loss! Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. Best of luck tonight on your test!! Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/20/05 4:22 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Glad you are back!!!! And Glad you had a slimming good time! Kudos for being just good enough to lose weight! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views