Heading out to the hospital today!

TheRealMe
on 9/18/05 11:31 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm first on the table tomorrow so have to check in at 6 am. So, my partner Diane ..her Golden Retriever, Annie ... and I are checking into a hotel nearby tonight. Diane gets terribly lost driving in strange places, so I got a hotel very near the hospital that allows pets and she and Annie will stay there all week. My surgeon only requires a light dinner and NPO after midnight, so we will check in and then go to dinner with a friend from work...and then drive from the hotel to the hospital and back ...twice, so Diane is comfortable!! Fortunatley, the friend's apartment is very close to the hotel...so he can rescue Diane if she gets lost . As we say .... see you on the losing side! Jody
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/05 1:43 am - Milwaukee, WI
Jody, Good luck tomorrow! And give our best to Diane, too. I know it was hard on my Rose when I had my surgery, so make sure you give her an extra little snuggle or two tonight! I'll be thinking of you! Jen
Jessica D.
on 9/19/05 10:21 am - Edmonds, WA
Sending you love, healing, and peace from this day forward... Get up a little early so Diane doesn't get too scared of being late/lost!! Best of luck to you, Jody. Write us soon.. Jessica
daisymae
on 9/19/05 11:14 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hey Jody! Best of luck to you tomorrow! Carol
Merrickkitty
on 9/19/05 3:29 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Good Luck and prayers to you and your family! Maureen Give us an update as soon as you are up to it...ok...sooner...
& Then Some
on 9/20/05 8:07 am - in, FL
Hi Jody, sorry I'm a little late, but sending well wishes your way!
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/05 6:05 am - AL
Best of luck to you Jody ::::::::::hugs:::::::::: keep me informed I hope you have had an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! ~b
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views