A definate WOW moment or two

Racer13
on 9/18/05 10:24 am - Dallas, TX
Hey Family. Today was the gay pride parade here in Dallas. LOTS of people. Now I know some of you dont always like insurance companies, but I work for Aetna and I will say they are one of the most accepting and diverse companies I have ever worked for and I love my job, that being said, the Aetna Network of Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered employees had a booth in the park after the parade. Being a member I helped organize the booth and we were out to support our community..it was a blast. Anyway, on the wow moment. It all started when I went the closet this morning and 'wondered' if I could fit into any of my 'pride' type shirts...I DID!!!! WOOHOOO!! That was great...and as we were winding up at the park and about to break down the booth, this very cute guy who had been watching us came over and introduced himself to me and asked if he could take me to dinner sometime. Now, after I got up off the ground (shock factor) I gave him my number. Now, we will see if he calls, but even if he doesnt...I felt absolutely great just to have him ask me. While he was looking at us I figured he was after Chris or Brad, two of the other guys that were with me...but I guess not Can you tell Im glowing!!! Love you all! Robert
Jessica D.
on 9/18/05 11:17 am - Edmonds, WA
FANTASTIC, Robert!!!! A great place to work...a nice guy asking for your number...perhaps a dinner date!!!! How frickin incredible is that?!!! Keep on glowing, Robert: you deserve it!!!!!!!! Jessica
ruthdebra
on 9/19/05 3:32 am - Palm Springs, CA
That sounds so great Robert - congrats on working for a company that is so diverse and welcoming. I think that the twin miracles of Pride and wls are doing terrific things for us. You'll have to let us know if he calls. Attraction is not only about what one weighs. Maybe he recognized your glow. Ruth
& Then Some
on 9/20/05 8:12 am - in, FL
Very Cool
David B.
on 9/20/05 3:31 pm - Modesto, CA
I put of my shades. You are glowing? Is he waiting the 3 days? Even if he doesn't call you are doing for yourself what WLS has given you. D
Racer13
on 9/20/05 9:20 pm - Dallas, TX
Thanks Guys! As an update...he did call last night and we are doing dinner this evening! Im still glowing! Robert
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views