Thank you--everyone...

Jessica D.
on 9/18/05 1:06 am - Edmonds, WA
For every single one of you who offered me love, support, encouragement and words of wisdom these past few days---I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Life's been busy and absolutely insane these past few weeks, and I was fading fast! I came here and put my thoughts in a message to all of you, and the response was tremendous. I will take to heart your advice; each of you had something real and very important to share with me. Today is Sunday. I'm still in my pajamas, and it's almost noon! Who cares!! Today is MY DAY. I'm doing NOTHING!! I'll take a little Then, spend some time with my favorite girls Then---I have absolutely no plans for the rest of the day!!! !!!!!!! I appreciate all of you. Your advice and kindness weren't wasted on me. Time to take care of Jessica. Much love to all of you Jessica
P566
on 9/18/05 3:07 am - SoCal., CA
That's the way to do it ! PJ's all day-----no bra either ! Isn't there a emoticom for bralessness ? Good for you Jessica. Never under estimate the value of doing absolutely nothing again !
daisymae
on 9/18/05 3:43 am - Middletown, NY
Lap Band on 04/04/03 with
Hiya, Jessica! I am so glad to hear that you are doing nothing today! Relax, watch a movie, order in some (healthy) food and just chill. Busyness is way over rated!! There is a reason that all the major religions have a sabbath. We all need a day of rest to rejuvenate. Enjoy your day with your girls; you deserve it!!! Carol
sexysweetsweet69
on 9/18/05 6:46 am - Milwaukee, WI
You need it, I am glad you decided to take the time out to rest your body and spend some quality time with your family. Enjoy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views